Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8572&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:49:20 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

49 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danny Shelton Marries....again, 3abn
Seraphim7
post Apr 4 2006, 02:03 PM
Post #76

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Peachesevie @ Apr 4 2006, 01:19 PM) [snapback]125190[/snapback]

I have to agree with you summer yes.gif

I have to agree also. yes.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 4 2006, 02:07 PM
Post #77

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Well said!!!! spoton.gif
QUOTE(summertime @ Apr 4 2006, 08:10 AM) [snapback]125185[/snapback]

People over the world are watching 3ABN. THey are also seeing Danny Shelton and his new wife----and since he did not have biblical grounds to divorce, the world is going to remember "By their fruits ye shall know them" So the work will be finished by the world church and Hope TV and even Safe TV. Even the rocks and the mountains will cry out. Their fruits will stand by the things we want SDA to be known by. Remember when the Review Building was burned when they were not doing the work of the Lord alone? The question is, "Are we going to stand by what is right or are we going to stand by whoever may tell the story of how God helped him to raise 3ABN (and I believe that is true) and then help him to represent the SDA church while he is hurting all the people around him who do not agree with him?. Sister White says, "Some of the brightest lights will go out" Instead of helping Danny to go forward and flaunt his right to break the Ten Commandments, while he is preaching The Ten Commandments is a bit sadistic. We should be praying that Danny will once again listen to the Lord's Commandments and confess his wrongs. Danny knows who to hire and who to fire according to the help they can give to him. I do not know Danny, nor do I know Linda,, nor have I ever been to 3ABN. But I am an old lady who has been watching and reading and I have seen that Danny's visits to preach is where he can find the deepest pockets and the white hair who can help his Trust Fund Requests. Sure he has hired more people from our race, and God bless them all--they will be an advantage to the face of 3ABN.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
summertime
post Apr 4 2006, 05:27 PM
Post #78

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(simplysaved @ Mar 24 2006, 10:46 AM) [snapback]123023[/snapback]

I read something on Linda Shelton's website that did concern me regarding that...

"Q. What about phone calls? Did you talk to someone regularly of the opposite sex?
A.I met Dr. Abrahamsen, a 60 year old physician, elder and counselor, briefly at 3ABN the last week of December 2003. He began treating my son, Nathan, in January 2004. We began speaking on the phone in regards to Nathan’s problems when "the problem" began. Since Dr. Abrahamsen lived 6,000 miles away, and "the problem" involved some high profile people, I felt this was the best option. Typically I do not believe it is proper to speak regularly to people of the opposite sex when one is married. However, I do believe in a crisis situation the rules change. One must get help where one can find it."

It sounds like she may have believed that there was something wrong here....While the quote does not call it that, there is an implied "this is wrong, but because it was a crisi situation, it can be excused"... :blink:

http://www.lindashelton.org/questions.html

+Quote Post
summertime
post Apr 4 2006, 05:43 PM
Post #79

Advanced Member

Hello, Everyone:
I too wondered about the part of the letter where she talked about the phone calls. This doctor was 6000 miles away and Linda's biggest concern (according to what I have read from her writings) was for her wayward son. This doctor was trained to help drug addicts which Linda will admit that her son once was. Halleluella! he has won the battle because of the love of God, his Mom and the help of the Doctor. She also was being hurled accusation from people at home who were supposed to be her friends but were afraid of losing their jobs at 3ABN. From where I sit, Linda needed counseling from a doctor who wanted to help her--not to carry on an affair or inappropriate activities. He was a Christian elder of the church as well as a doctor/counselor and his aim was to answer her questions about what was happening at home. THis is just my understanding of the phone calls---I have said that I do not know Linda personally, have never seen her, but anyone who wants to know what kind of a person she is (and this is from where I have gathered my opinions) should go to her most recent postings (and the previous ones) on www.lindashelton.org. Then make up your mind who in this whole mess is trying to follow the Ten laws of God.---also the fruits of the spirit. I still want everyone to pray for Danny and for his true conversion. It is a terrible thing to have been called by God and then disobey the commandments that has been given to all of us by God..

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Apr 4 2006, 05:53 PM
Post #80

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 830

QUOTE(djean7 @ Apr 4 2006, 10:08 AM) [snapback]125172[/snapback]

Yes, you may attach the message to the cafe thread. Thank you. I am rather new at this.

d'jean7's comment:

When Linda stated on her website that a "problem" began that involved some high profile people, she was not making reference to any improper behavior on her part in speaking with the doctor and counselor on the phone. It was understood that she was most definitely speaking of some particular "problem" that she felt not at liberty to reveal. Also, unless I misunderstood (and I don't believe I did), she was saying that her knowing about this "problem" involving these "high profile" people in the church had a lot to do with how both maliciously and unjustly she subsequently was treated at 3ABN shortly after knowledge of the hidden "problem" occurred. Allow your mind to put yourself in the place of this mother with a child (however old) who at a time in his life made choices that now could end his life. Would not your efforts be about doing whatever you could do to save him? And that includes talking on the phone to someone of the [/i]opposite gender about his care. I personally believe Linda shelton to be a woman with great integrity and faith in the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

That's a smoking gun you got there Summertime (colored portion)...but you made me think of something for another new thread....

You also make some valid possible reasons for things and people's reactions.... yes.gif

QUOTE(summertime @ Apr 4 2006, 06:43 PM) [snapback]125286[/snapback]

Hello, Everyone:
I too wondered about the part of the letter where she talked about the phone calls. This doctor was 6000 miles away and Linda's biggest concern (according to what I have read from her writings) was for her wayward son. This doctor was trained to help drug addicts which Linda will admit that her son once was. Halleluella! he has won the battle because of the love of God, his Mom and the help of the Doctor. She also was being hurled accusation from people at home who were supposed to be her friends but were afraid of losing their jobs at 3ABN. From where I sit, Linda needed counseling from a doctor who wanted to help her--not to carry on an affair or inappropriate activities. He was a Christian elder of the church as well as a doctor/counselor and his aim was to answer her questions about what was happening at home. THis is just my understanding of the phone calls---I have said that I do not know Linda personally, have never seen her, but anyone who wants to know what kind of a person she is (and this is from where I have gathered my opinions) should go to her most recent postings (and the previous ones) on www.lindashelton.org. Then make up your mind who in this whole mess is trying to follow the Ten laws of God.---also the fruits of the spirit. I still want everyone to pray for Danny and for his true conversion. It is a terrible thing to have been called by God and then disobey the commandments that has been given to all of us by God..

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
Guest_statrei_*
post Apr 4 2006, 07:20 PM
Post #81

Guests

I thought I would place here the separation agreement between Linda and 3abn. Note the conditions.
Separation Contract

+Quote Post
alramwill
post Apr 4 2006, 07:31 PM
Post #82

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 357

I'm questioning the legality and enforceability of #'s 6 & 7.

--------------------
Very Sir Lord Al the Schweppervescent of Waterless St Mildred, CompTIA A+ Certified Technician & BlackSDA Moderator (Technology Discussion)

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." - Mahatma Gandhi
"Today, you always know whether you are on the Internet or on your PC's hard drive. Tomorrow, you will not care and may not even know." - Bill Gates
"I'm not concerned about all hell breaking loose, but that a PART of hell will break loose... it'll be much harder to detect." - George Carlin
"There is hope for the future because God has a sense of humor and we are funny to God." - Bill Cosby
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." - Albert Einstein

Problems or issues? Dial 1-877-SNIFFLE
Want to know what I really think? Dial 1-888-CFI-CARE

+Quote Post
denisebyers
post Apr 4 2006, 07:33 PM
Post #83

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,654

QUOTE(statrei @ Apr 4 2006, 09:20 PM) [snapback]125307[/snapback]

I thought I would place here the separation agreement between Linda and 3abn. Note the conditions.
Separation Contract

Hello, I am a member ofClub Adventist or Adventist Club-the one with Amelia and Stan.
Yes, I seen this on her website, couldn't believe what I seen......and still finding out more and more...From what I see and hear, I believe Linda is being vindicated by the Lord.....I believe what she says, that she is innocent. The more I look into it, the more I see her innocence......

+Quote Post
Clay
post Apr 4 2006, 07:50 PM
Post #84

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(statrei @ Apr 4 2006, 08:20 PM) [snapback]125307[/snapback]

Separation Contract

well so much for "if someone asks for your shirt you give them your coat also....." the more I read the worse it gets.... and just think this mess started with the concept of "spiritual adultery."

This post has been edited by Clay: Apr 4 2006, 07:52 PM

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Apr 4 2006, 09:46 PM
Post #85

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

When it hits the fan it's gonna go splat real loud, it's gonna stank worse than what you smellin', and it will spread farther than what you see....
Queen Doris (PrincessDrRe's Momma, *back in the 80's)

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Apr 5 2006, 07:01 AM
Post #86

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Clay @ Apr 4 2006, 10:50 PM) [snapback]125311[/snapback]

well so much for "if someone asks for your shirt you give them your coat also....." the more I read the worse it gets.... and just think this mess started with the concept of "spiritual adultery."

Here is another saying for you. You give em an inch they will take a mile. Just sad no.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
summertime
post Apr 5 2006, 08:28 AM
Post #87

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Prisca @ Mar 27 2006, 09:57 AM) [snapback]123552[/snapback]

No. It is the conclusion that follows that is the problem. If he sees himself as head of the home as Christ is the head of the church, he would realize that coercion and absolute obedience doesn't follow.

Priscilla

God the Father and God the Son and God the Holy Spirit make up the trinity in heaven and on earth. God the Father gave His Son to die for us, God the Son gave His life for the people He loves, and the Holy Spirit was left to be our Comforter until Jesus comes again. The Bible tells us that a husband should love his wife in the way that God loves us and gave Himself for us. How can a man set about to force his wife to leave and then make it look like she has left God? From things that I have read from other forums and books, spiritual adultry is only adultry between God and man when he/she chooses to leave His church. A husband should be the head of his household, but he also must be willing to lay down his life to protect her---and his family. Never will he force her to leave and then sign legal papers that make it illegal for the whole story to be told. God wants us to spread the whole story of His creation, and the last 6000+ years have been an open book--the Bible. WHen the creation and story of the raising of a station which is surely for finishing the work of God is all kept a legal secret, then we should be wondering what the rest of the story is all about.

QUOTE(Denny @ Mar 24 2006, 08:18 AM) [snapback]122996[/snapback]

yep loopholes for the 'famous' unless they plan on putting 'spiritual adultery' in the church manual for 2010, it would not surprise me. rolleyes.gif

Loopholes will never save our souls. Only Jesus can do that and He has no loopholes.

+Quote Post
summertime
post Apr 5 2006, 08:43 AM
Post #88

Advanced Member

QUOTE(statrei @ Apr 4 2006, 07:20 PM) [snapback]125307[/snapback]

Separation Contract

I hope that we will all notice the legal contract between Linda and 3ABN is before taxes which will probably be a huge chunk of it. It really is a payoff for keeping quiet about Danny or anything or anyone else to have to do with 3ABN. If she talks about anything this contract is revoked. Read the contract and see if I am right or wrong about this.This is how they have treated the co-founder of 3ABN. Danny calls himself the founder of 3ABN but there is a co-founder, Linda. Remember, friends, I am only an observer, not an authority that can give advice. Once again, I do not know Linda or Danny, I have never talked to either one of them, I have never been to 3ABN and even though I live close to 3ABN I will never go there. But I have found great friendliness on your forum and I hope, if you will let me, to stay around for a long time. Thank you, Calvin.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Apr 5 2006, 08:56 AM
Post #89

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(summertime @ Apr 5 2006, 09:43 AM) [snapback]125391[/snapback]

I hope that we will all notice the legal contract between Linda and 3ABN is before taxes which will probably be a huge chunk of it. It really is a payoff for keeping quiet about Danny or anything or anyone else to have to do with 3ABN. If she talks about anything this contract is revoked. Read the contract and see if I am right or wrong about this.This is how they have treated the co-founder of 3ABN. Danny calls himself the founder of 3ABN but there is a co-founder, Linda. Remember, friends, I am only an observer, not an authority that can give advice. Once again, I do not know Linda or Danny, I have never talked to either one of them, I have never been to 3ABN and even though I live close to 3ABN I will never go there. But I have found great friendliness on your forum and I hope, if you will let me, to stay around for a long time. Thank you, Calvin.
Welcome and stay as long as you wish....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Zephyr
post Apr 5 2006, 11:24 AM
Post #90

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,556

Danny's foolishness and hypocrisy fits him perfectly in the Ten Commandments day crowd---people whose interest is not in hearing what God said and wrote but in imposing on others what they themselves do not live by.

--------------------
"I believe what my church teaches.
My church teaches what I believe.
My church and I believe the same thing."--The Apostate's Creed.

+Quote Post

49 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:49 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church