Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8572&st=135 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:49:27 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

49 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danny Shelton Marries....again, 3abn
princessdi
post Apr 6 2006, 01:45 PM
Post #136

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

But this goes to back to the thread in Adventist Forum...IF she was re-baptized privately, then she IS a new creature like everyone else who sins, is baptized and FORGIVEN; C.A.Murray would then be well with his call as a pastor to perform the wedding....

As I do not know anything publically or privately about Melody (PTL.gif), there is nothing else I can say on that..... May God bless them all... yes.gif

Baptism is a public symbol/display. In this case, with the events as they have been presented, God has nothing to do with it. It was a public symbol used as damaged control. So if there are any questions about Meoldy situation, if anyone should decide to count the age of her youngest child, they could say it was taken care of, she was rebaptized..............quietly, no need to make a public spectabcle.It was done to get the exactly reaction you exhibited, " Oh well, if they got rebaptised, it's all good". Not!

IF that is true, it was still the BOARD's decision...period. They could have said "no"...

Calvin hit the nail on the head when he said 3ABN was a business and they run it just like all the others in this world. They are careful, however, that the public perception is that it is purely a minstry. In this they can ensure that members/viewers/supporters "assume" that buisness in conducted in a manner consistent with christian integrity. Once again, Not!

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
summertime
post Apr 6 2006, 01:56 PM
Post #137

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(sister @ Apr 6 2006, 09:42 AM) [snapback]125531[/snapback]

You are right Clay. That aint no way for a Christian man to treat his woman, even if the divorce is based on a lie. But, a Christian man doesn't do a lot of what Danny Shelton has done.
Melody and her current husband were not rebaptised until a while later after their marriage. I too wish them God's blessings and a new future together.

As far as the board goes at 3ABN, Danny has said, "I have them in my pocket, they approve any thing I want." The board NEVER says NO to Danny. It is a stacked board and does the job Danny has given them to do.

I want nothing but happiness and God's blessing for Melody Firestone, her husband, all of her children, present and future, and the father of her older children---Matter of fact, I want God's blessing on every poster on 'BlackSDA forum. But I have a grandaughter watching and asking me questions. "I have a boyfriend and I want to live life with him, and nobody knows. But, if by accident I should be with child, will things be alright with God if we are quietly married and then be rebaptized to redeem us in the eyes of those around us who will have to know?" Can anyone of you friends find the answer for me? We are all God's children.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Apr 6 2006, 02:04 PM
Post #138

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 6 2006, 12:57 PM) [snapback]125569[/snapback]

... They knew they weren't giving her what she should have, and the proof is in the separation document. It says that she would get a certain amount of money only if she kept quiet and didn't sue them for more. Those are not my words, but theirs. It means she was owed more and they some how got her to settle for less. They got her to "settle" out of court for an amount that was less than she deserved, while trying to move post haste to ensure her silence. You dern tootin' Danny ain't telling all he knows, but it ain't about Linda. like I and others have said, he's been telling his side all the time.

Over on CA, it has been revealed that all those miracles in Danny's Miracle book aren't so true. Kay Kuzma worked with Danny for 7 years collaborating on that book. (I wonder if they ever spent more than 10 minutes on the phone together?) On CA there is an email where Kay Kuzma says she interviewed Linda ONCE!

Could it be he had to keep Linda silent about the NON-miracles book?

Could it also be that in Feb. she found out about Brandy. March 7, is when he came up with Spiritual adultery.

Could it be both?

Could it be she agreed to keep silent to save the ministry she had built up and dearly loved?

I also believe her settlement was a shame. The truth is slowly seeping out. dunno.gif

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 6 2006, 04:27 PM
Post #139

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Yes, she said that here, also. Then began telling all she "knew".
QUOTE(Fran @ Apr 6 2006, 01:04 PM) [snapback]125584[/snapback]

Over on CA, it has been revealed that all those miracles in Danny's Miracle book aren't so true. Kay Kuzma worked with Danny for 7 years collaborating on that book. (I wonder if they ever spent more than 10 minutes on the phone together?) On CA there is an email where Kay Kuzma says she interviewed Linda ONCE!
Could it be he had to keep Linda silent about the NON-miracles book?

Could it also be that in Feb. she found out about Brandy. March 7, is when he came up with Spiritual adultery.

Could it be both?

Could it be she agreed to keep silent to save the ministry she had built up and dearly loved?

I also believe her settlement was a shame. The truth is slowly seeping out. dunno.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
summertime
post Apr 6 2006, 04:53 PM
Post #140

Advanced Member

Folks, look on the C/A forum .and look at the wedding picture---I think that some of you have seen it already. Have you noticed how much she looks like a much younger Linda? If she wants to stay around she had better learn to see no evil, think no evil and speak no evil. And by all means, I hope that Brandi learns real quick that Danny and 3ABN must come before the obligations she has to her own two children. Brandi and her children really need our prayers.

+Quote Post
Prisca
post Apr 6 2006, 05:08 PM
Post #141

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 11

QUOTE(summertime @ Apr 6 2006, 07:56 PM) [snapback]125583[/snapback]

I want nothing but happiness and God's blessing for Melody Firestone, her husband, all of her children, present and future, and the father of her older children---Matter of fact, I want God's blessing on every poster on 'BlackSDA forum. But I have a grandaughter watching and asking me questions. "I have a boyfriend and I want to live life with him, and nobody knows. But, if by accident I should be with child, will things be alright with God if we are quietly married and then be rebaptized to redeem us in the eyes of those around us who will have to know?" Can anyone of you friends find the answer for me? We are all God's children.

Depending on the age of the granddaughter, that might not be a good idea, but that is the sequence in our church, isn't it? Rebaptizm reinstates. In some congregations the pastor will ask if the girl is pregnant and then disfellowship first and rebaptize. In some churches no questions are asked and rebaptism is administered. What a whole lot of people do is get married in a civil ceremony and change their membership to a church 'far away' or join on profession of faith.

Priscilla

+Quote Post
summertime
post Apr 6 2006, 05:35 PM
Post #142

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Prisca @ Apr 6 2006, 05:08 PM) [snapback]125630[/snapback]

Depending on the age of the granddaughter, that might not be a good idea, but that is the sequence in our church, isn't it? Rebaptizm reinstates. In some congregations the pastor will ask if the girl is pregnant and then disfellowship first and rebaptize. In some churches no questions are asked and rebaptism is administered. What a whole lot of people do is get married in a civil ceremony and change their membership to a church 'far away' or join on profession of faith.

Priscilla

Thank you, Priscilla

+Quote Post
Prisca
post Apr 6 2006, 05:52 PM
Post #143

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(summertime @ Apr 6 2006, 11:35 PM) [snapback]125633[/snapback]

Thank you, Priscilla

You're welcome. Oh and I forgot another one, if you were a student a few years ago at one of our institutions..you get married and prepare to have a 'preemie' or risk an extra step....expulsion.

Priscilla

+Quote Post
summertime
post Apr 6 2006, 05:57 PM
Post #144

Advanced Member

QUOTE(summertime @ Apr 6 2006, 05:35 PM) [snapback]125633[/snapback]

Thank you, Priscilla

Thank you again Priscilla, I have another question to ask you. If my daughter was married to a man who married her under pretenses which were less than honorable--for the need of money., WHen the use of the money did not serve his purpose, he abused her and left her. She waited for a year trying to restore her marriage. Finally he filed for a divorce and has since married another woman even though he had no Bible grounds for a divorce. He and the new wife are considered members in good standing in the church were they have attended all along. Where do you think that this man and his wife stand in the eyes of God?

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 6 2006, 05:59 PM
Post #145

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

She is 32,33. He is about 55.
QUOTE(summertime @ Apr 6 2006, 02:53 PM) [snapback]125627[/snapback]

Folks, look on the C/A forum .and look at the wedding picture---I think that some of you have seen it already. Have you noticed how much she looks like a much younger Linda? If she wants to stay around she had better learn to see no evil, think no evil and speak no evil. And by all means, I hope that Brandi learns real quick that Danny and 3ABN must come before the obligations she has to her own two children. Brandi and her children really need our prayers.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
sister
post Apr 6 2006, 06:04 PM
Post #146

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 6 2006, 06:59 PM) [snapback]125641[/snapback]

She is 32,33. He is about 55.

There is no fool like an old fool...

+Quote Post
Denny
post Apr 7 2006, 03:45 AM
Post #147

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

QUOTE(summertime @ Apr 7 2006, 12:57 AM) [snapback]125640[/snapback]

Thank you again Priscilla, I have another question to ask you. If my daughter was married to a man who married her under pretenses which were less than honorable--for the need of money., WHen the use of the money did not serve his purpose, he abused her and left her. She waited for a year trying to restore her marriage. Finally he filed for a divorce and has since married another woman even though he had no Bible grounds for a divorce. He and the new wife are considered members in good standing in the church were they have attended all along. Where do you think that this man and his wife stand in the eyes of God?

If they repent as far as God is concerned that is the end of the matter however whatever consequences occur they will need to deal with it. i.e once the story is out about thier past they may lose the respect of thier fellow members, they should also ask for your daugther's forgiveness if they are truely repentant. IMO.

--------------------
Queen Den

March- Ok where is spring? ..

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Apr 7 2006, 08:37 AM
Post #148

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Mar 25 2006, 02:56 PM) [snapback]123213[/snapback]

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good.....

It may seem dark as all get out right now....but it will all work out for the best.

Amen DrRe. It is darkest before the dawn I have heard. yes.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Prisca
post Apr 7 2006, 09:22 AM
Post #149

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(summertime @ Apr 6 2006, 11:57 PM) [snapback]125640[/snapback]

You know, I've heard of this so often. Good and regular standing, yet many of the members feel they are not OK. The daughter is free to marry, in my opinion. During the last couple of years I've felt differently about divorce and good standing in church. We've had a pastor refuse to marry a couple because one of them did not have a 'Biblical divorce'. I think God is always displeased when people fail to love one another...whereever that failure leads. It could lead to divorce and that may be a good thing. When it leads to abuse, I think it is worse than divorce. The daughter had no marriage to restore. There wasn't one in the first place. It would take the spirit of Elijah to turn hearts. That is what she was trying to do. No human can do that.
Having said that, my hubby was watching a 'divorce court' scene and of course I wandered in. The wife had plenty of money while the husband stayed home on the receiving end. She told her story and it made him look pretty bad. Then he told his story and said she seduced him with her money and now wanted to change him into a responsible person, which he didn't feel was fair to him. That was a new twist.

Priscilla

QUOTE(Denny @ Apr 7 2006, 09:45 AM) [snapback]125662[/snapback]

If they repent as far as God is concerned that is the end of the matter however whatever consequences occur they will need to deal with it. i.e once the story is out about thier past they may lose the respect of thier fellow members, they should also ask for your daugther's forgiveness if they are truely repentant. IMO.

Don't you see incompatibility raising it's ugly head again, Den?

priscilla

+Quote Post
summertime
post Apr 7 2006, 03:04 PM
Post #150

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Denny @ Apr 7 2006, 04:45 AM) [snapback]125662[/snapback]

Thank you again, Priscilla, do I understand you to mean that it is OK with God if I plan ahead to do something against the commandment of God, then with premediated sin in my book in heaven, then do you think that God will forgive? Say, I plan to go next door, and sock my neighbor---I had planned on doing this for many days. OK, now the deed is done, and I go to my bed, kneel down, and ask God to forgive me. Do you understand what I am trying to say? A deliberated, planned ahead sin against my neighbor knowing full well that it is wrong, but also knowing that it is alright to go and sock my neighbor, if I immediately pray for forgiveness from God. This is a question that has been debated in my home with my family and I really want your opinion.

+Quote Post

49 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:49 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church