Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10407&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:57:05 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Run, Brandy, Run!, To The Latest Mrs. Danny Shelton
Ozzie
post Dec 31 2007, 03:57 AM
Post #46

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(Seraphim7 @ Dec 31 2007, 10:09 AM) *
The fact is, you do not live with them and you have no clue what kind of parents they may be dealing with.

For all we know the "observations" you claim are all in your imagination wacko.gif Another fact is, we do not know you from jack so your claims to know them mean what? For all we know you can claim to know the Muffin man or the Staypuff Marshmallow Man. Big wooooop

As a former child, and teenage, rape victim myself there are a lot of things I observed and KNOW. Being a former victim, I KNOW that things are NEVER all they seem simply based on the happy Sabbath, or other public, face people (victims included) put on. That reality is just common sense. blink.gif

Appletree have you ever been molested or raped? If not, then you can not personally speak to what face people put on in public. So please peddle your "what do you know" chicken act elsewhere. We're not flinching. nono.gif

Sera
I admire your courage in speaking about the terrible torture you have been through, and using that experience to try to educate the ostriches who want to keep their heads in the sand, and pretend everything in the garden is rosy, when in so many cases, it is just a Sabbath facade. May you know the true love of our heavenly Father and may some who scorn, have their consiences stirred that they may actually think (even for a brief moment), about the pain the abused suffer and all the cover-ups that go on in the name of looking like goody-goody church goers; when their lives are anything but that.
blowup.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:57 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church