Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10407&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:57:01 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Run, Brandy, Run!, To The Latest Mrs. Danny Shelton
Daryl Fawcett
post Aug 14 2006, 06:47 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,851

It's all a mess like a soap opera that we can name 'As The Stomach Turns."

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Spike
post Aug 14 2006, 06:48 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 1,880

Thankyou Sunshineonme. It for sure makes a person uhm.gif .

+Quote Post
Johann
post Dec 11 2007, 11:45 AM
Post #18

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(RosemaryBlack @ Aug 13 2006, 07:20 PM) *
He will reassure her that it is all lies, an attack by the devil against them and their ministry and that by attacking God's anointed prophet they are in fact crucifying Christ afresh.

This sounds bad. Does he really think that all these things are "attacks" and call himself "God's annointed prophet." doh.gif This is delusional thinking in my book. No money from my pocket will reach 3abn as long as I have anything to do with it Run Brandi, run.

How much has changed during the year+ sincde this was written?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
appletree
post Dec 11 2007, 03:14 PM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(Johann @ Dec 11 2007, 11:45 AM) *
How much has changed during the year+ sincde this was written?

Since this thread was all lies and speculation I'm not sure what you are referring to. I know Brandi personally. She is a good lady. She is very happy with Danny's step parenting of her girls.

I fail to see a point in you trying to breath life in this sad and unchristian thread. Other than, to try to keep the pot stirring. Johann, you are one of those that I referred to in my other post, that need to get a life and move on. There is much to do before our Lord's return. Invest your time in that and you will be much happier.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Dec 11 2007, 07:58 PM
Post #20

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

Wow appletree...such love just brims from your mouth all the time right?

Anyhoo...I too wonder what Brandy is thinking when all this is going on. I also wonder if you know her personally if her personality is anything akin to yours appletree?

If not then carry on.

If so then there are other questions that can be asked.

snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Dec 11 2007, 08:17 PM
Post #21

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

I agree, Re'! Quite a bit of venom dripping from that one post. Appletre, you have already said that you chose not to bring anything to the table here, because you all will fight this out in court. You knowneed to stop attacking members. Which will only get you suspended for Christmas. I promise we will have peace for Christmas. Peace on Earth, Jesus is the Reason for the Season, good will toward men and all that. These are the same people saying the same things for the past three years. It is not a surprise. They have not changed their minds, because you and you friends have not given the anything to weigh in balance to the info provided here.. And once again, you plan not to. So please don't go all over these threads attacking the members for the same words they have been posting all this time.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Dec 11 2007, 08:31 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(princessdi @ Dec 11 2007, 10:17 PM) *
I agree, Re'! Quite a bit of venom dripping from that one post. Appletre, you have already said that you chose not to bring anything to the table here, because you all will fight this out in court. You knowneed to stop attacking members. Which will only get you suspended for Christmas. I promise we will have peace for Christmas. Peace on Earth, Jesus is the Reason for the Season, good will toward men and all that. These are the same people saying the same things for the past three years. It is not a surprise. They have not changed their minds, because you and you friends have not given the anything to weigh in balance to the info provided here.. And once again, you plan not to. So please don't go all over these threads attacking the members for the same words they have been posting all this time.

Is this post with your admin hat on, or your "one of the members" hat on?

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Dec 11 2007, 08:38 PM
Post #23

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Dec 11 2007, 09:31 PM) *

You gonna make her go there.....

blink.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Dec 11 2007, 09:05 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Dec 11 2007, 10:38 PM) *
You gonna make her go there.....

Yes, it is obviously a blend of the two and violates the basic accepted etiquette of admins on a BBS of this sort (contrary to popular belief there is a standard of acceptable practice in this area). I am curious as to the character in which she is presenting this post - it makes a difference.

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Dec 11 2007, 09:09 PM
Post #25

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Sounds like she was speaking like a mod to me..... then again that's JMHO.

Now.

Even if she was speaking like a regular member - is what she said any less true? If so then let it roll. If not then hit the "report" button.

snack.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Dec 11 2007, 10:58 PM
Post #26

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Forgive me for not making that clear. The part about attacking members is just some mercy extended in this holiday season in the form of a warning. I am not wanting to break my Christmas spirit by have to suspend any grown person who should know how to act by now.

I really tire of this mess to tell you the truth. I was so disappointed when I came home Saturday night to see that you all had not even stopped this back and forth mess to praise and worship God on His Holy Day. Not even for 24 hrs. will you save the breath He faithfully provides each day stop nipping and biting at each other to give Him His due, IMHO, you ALL, need to take Sabbaths off from this confusion, without Calvin having to close the forum. You ALL are grown and supposed to be christians. SDA Christian, you know The Remnant. But you fight and argue even on the Sabbath like children. If I had my way, I would close this entire forum for Christmas, if it would not please Danny 's people so. But you all need to take This time, when we are remembering how Christ entered this earth to give us the Ultimate Gift, to tak a look at yourselves and what all this is doing to you. Ok, so this paragraph is as a member, and maybe a little as an admin who is really very tired of dealing with this mess.

Now, if you need me to clarify anything else, let me know.

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Dec 11 2007, 06:31 PM) *

- FHB

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Dec 12 2007, 12:00 AM
Post #27

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

QUOTE(appletree @ Dec 11 2007, 03:14 PM) *
Since this thread was all lies and speculation I'm not sure what you are referring to. I know Brandi personally. She is a good lady. She is very happy with Danny's step parenting of her girls.

Why don't we ask Alyssa what kind of stepfather Danny is?

I'm sorry....I really did hate to do that, but suppose that Alyssa's allegations are factual. Why should we not believe that Brandy's daughters would be in danger as well? Priority one is to protect those girls. Perhaps Danny is not a threat to them, but what if he is? Does anyone really want to take that chance?

+Quote Post
Dona
post Dec 12 2007, 03:36 AM
Post #28

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,296

QUOTE(princessdi @ Dec 11 2007, 11:58 PM) *
Forgive me for not making that clear. The part about attacking members is just some mercy extended in this holiday season in the form of a warning. I am not wanting to break my Christmas spirit by have to suspend any grown person who should know how to act by now.

I really tire of this mess to tell you the truth. I was so disappointed when I came home Saturday night to see that you all had not even stopped this back and forth mess to praise and worship God on His Holy Day. Not even for 24 hrs. will you save the breath He faithfully provides each day stop nipping and biting at each other to give Him His due, IMHO, you ALL, need to take Sabbaths off from this confusion, without Calvin having to close the forum. You ALL are grown and supposed to be christians. SDA Christian, you know The Remnant. But you fight and argue even on the Sabbath like children. If I had my way, I would close this entire forum for Christmas, if it would not please Danny 's people so. But you all need to take This time, when we are remembering how Christ entered this earth to give us the Ultimate Gift, to tak a look at yourselves and what all this is doing to you. Ok, so this paragraph is as a member, and maybe a little as an admin who is really very tired of dealing with this mess.

Now, if you need me to clarify anything else, let me know.

Is it really necessary to keep criticizing the christianity of others?

For what it is worth, I don't want to cause offense, but I believe you are mistaken.

I didn't understand this specific criticism, so I went back and took a look at Posts during the 24 hrs of the Sabbath (from Sundown Friday to sundown Sabbath) and saw no back and forth in the 3ABN forum. There were no posts at all by any defending 3ABN during that time. Certainly there was no fighting or arguing going on.

There were several posts by Johann, but he is in a very different time zone then most of us. Even we in North America post in different time zones from the West to the East...

Dona

This post has been edited by Dona: Dec 12 2007, 03:57 AM

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Dec 12 2007, 05:41 AM
Post #29

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Dona @ Dec 12 2007, 04:36 AM) *
Is it really necessary to keep criticizing the christianity of others?

Seeing that your camp is the one that majors in taking gratuitous shots at the Christianity of others, this is a question you need to take up among yourselves... starting with the "man in the mirror"... and appletree.

For what it is worth, I don't want to cause offense, but I believe you are mistaken.

I didn't understand this specific criticism, so I went back and took a look at Posts during the 24 hrs of the Sabbath (from Sundown Friday to sundown Sabbath) and saw no back and forth in the 3ABN forum. There were no posts at all by any defending 3ABN during that time. Certainly there was no fighting or arguing going on.

There were several posts by Johann, but he is in a very different time zone then most of us. Even we in North America post in different time zones from the West to the East...

Dona

This faux qui custodiet act y'all keep going is wearing kind of thin, too... if need be, take this caveat moving forward... if an admin tells tells you you're out of pocket and need to check yourself before you wreck yourself, it is not an invitation for you to banter about how you don't think you've done anything wrong; in fact, your assent isn't even relevant. If you don't agree with their assessment of your behavior or of that of others, that is your prerogative... and once your objection has been noted for the record, then you need to either accede to their wishes or start your own forum where you can dictate what is or is not out of bounds... but your continuing to abide here is on their terms irrespective of whether you agree or disagree with the application and enforcement of said terms.

Capisce?

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Ian
post Dec 12 2007, 10:30 AM
Post #30

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Dec 12 2007, 06:41 AM) *
Seeing that your camp is the one that majors in taking gratuitous shots at the Christianity of others, this is a question you need to take up among yourselves... starting with the "man in the mirror"... and appletree.
This faux qui custodiet act y'all keep going is wearing kind of thin, too... if need be, take this caveat moving forward... if an admin tells tells you you're out of pocket and need to check yourself before you wreck yourself, it is not an invitation for you to banter about how you don't think you've done anything wrong; in fact, your assent isn't even relevant. If you don't agree with their assessment of your behavior or of that of others, that is your prerogative... and once your objection has been noted for the record, then you need to either accede to their wishes or start your own forum where you can dictate what is or is not out of bounds... but your continuing to abide here is on their terms irrespective of whether you agree or disagree with the application and enforcement of said terms.

Capisce?

In His service,
Mr. J

Surely administartors are not infallible when posting their opinions or views and don't enforce those things on others? Calvin doesn't allow disrespect for himself as owner, or his administrators in that role or for the forum rules. I agree with that. He does allow personal disagreement with himself, and his views and opinions aside from that. I applaud that, and his ability to separate those things. The rest of us should also be able to do so...

It's one thing to show disrespect for a administrator or forum rules, it's quite a different thing to disagree with a fellow member and their personal opinions. The latter was what was being done. PrincessDi posted her personal view and was incorrect, and was corrected as politely as was possible.

You are not a administrator Mr, J, so why your constant venom, personal fault finding, personal attacks and scoldings are allowed while others are constantly warned and threatened for far less is beyond me. It's embarassing, and confusing.

Maybe if all knew the same standards applied equally to all, and what they were, then more would know and understand what those standards are and keep to them, and we would have more respect toward one another???

I myself am constantly confused by the inconsistency and double standards posted by you and your friends.
For example, I assume if how and what you post is ok, and acceptable, then what I or others post should be just fine too, but I am discovering that is usually not the case.

So, If I am suspended or banned for expressing my confusion and dismay here? I guess that's just the way things are.

This post has been edited by Ian: Dec 12 2007, 11:07 AM

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:57 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church