Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10407&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 12:07:58 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Run, Brandy, Run!, To The Latest Mrs. Danny Shelton
justme
post Aug 12 2006, 05:58 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,056

bottom.gif "Run, Brandy Shelton, Run!" with your little girls, as far as you can get away.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Aug 12 2006, 06:45 AM
Post #2

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(justme @ Aug 12 2006, 05:58 AM) [snapback]144586[/snapback]

bottom.gif "Run, Brandy Shelton, Run!" with your little girls, as far as you can get away.

As old-timers here will remember..... we learned that while both girls had moved to T'ville with their mom sometime ca July of 2004, by early this summer, the older girl had been sent to live with her natural father. When I checked with an authoritative source at that time, asking if this was just temporary or was to be permanent, I was told that it was permanent. Now recently, I hear that both girls were seen with Danny and their mom .... so I'm wondering if anyone has any information as to whether that was just a visit that she was making, or if she has returned to live with Brandi and Danny now?

As to your comment...... I agree with your "advice". But more in the form of wondering just how long it would be before Brandy would "cut and run"? By now she must be past the stage of needing the warning message. The atmosphere she is currently living in can hardly be what she would have imagined it would be like when she moved to 3ABN.

+Quote Post
Jvat
post Aug 12 2006, 08:37 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 514

Sorry Watchbird, Brandy does not look like anybody who is planning to leave 3ABN in a hurry. Unless she is a very good actor?

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Aug 12 2006, 08:44 AM
Post #4

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Jvat @ Aug 12 2006, 08:37 AM) [snapback]144595[/snapback]

Sorry Watchbird, Brandy does not look like anybody who is planning to leave 3ABN in a hurry. Unless she is a very good actor?

Don't know why you said "Sorry" ...... I was not expressing anything that would connect "sorry" with what you have observed that she "looks like", I was just ..... hmmm.... no, I think this is "nuff said"...................

+Quote Post
justme
post Aug 12 2006, 05:30 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,056

Does anyone else see this ....?

A troubled world-famous independent ministry ..
The leader of that ministry ...
A history of mis-management and abuse, (in many forms) ...
The eyes of the world upon them ..
MAJOR embarrassments arising ...
"Abused" former employees and volunteers speaking up ...
Church support falling off ...
Financial support falling off ...
"The fat lady" warming up her voice ...
... "taking off for a few weeks or months"
... (house hunting")
... (a place somewhere of reach of the courts? i.e. does GUAM ring a bell?)
and a jet waiting at the airport ..

(n n n n naw w w w they wouldn't ........... run! ..... would they?)

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Aug 12 2006, 05:39 PM
Post #6

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(justme @ Aug 12 2006, 06:30 PM) [snapback]144650[/snapback]

...(n n n n naw w w w they wouldn't ........... run! ..... would they?)

Yep. They could.

snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
sister
post Aug 12 2006, 06:15 PM
Post #7

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Jvat @ Aug 12 2006, 09:37 AM) [snapback]144595[/snapback]

I agree with you Jvat.

Consider this situation: if Danny could fool Linda all those years, how easy it is to fool a new bride. I don't know about the rest of you, but when I first married, if someone had come to me and made all sorts of acquisitions against my husband, who am I going to believe and where am I going for answers to my questions? My husband of course. And if that husband is Danny Shelton? He will reassure her that it is all lies, an attack by the devil against them and their ministry and that by attacking God's anointed prophet they are in fact crucifying Christ afresh. Now who do you think she is going to believe folks? The man she loves or the people he has told her are baring false witness against both him and God? I believe this is what is called a "no brainer".

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 12 2006, 07:35 PM
Post #8

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(sister @ Aug 12 2006, 05:15 PM) [snapback]144672[/snapback]

I agree with you Jvat.

Consider this situation: if Danny could fool Linda all those years, how easy it is to fool a new bride. I don't know about the rest of you, but when I first married, if someone had come to me and made all sorts of acquisitions against my husband, who am I going to believe and where am I going for answers to my questions? My husband of course. And if that husband is Danny Shelton? He will reassure her that it is all lies, an attack by the devil against them and their ministry and that by attacking God's anointed prophet they are in fact crucifying Christ afresh. Now who do you think she is going to believe folks? The man she loves or the people he has told her are baring false witness against both him and God? I believe this is what is called a "no brainer".

I am not of the belief that Brandy is innocent in this, and time will tell. That is all I have to say. scratchchin.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
RosemaryBlack
post Aug 13 2006, 01:20 PM
Post #9

Advanced Member

Member No.: 716

He will reassure her that it is all lies, an attack by the devil against them and their ministry and that by attacking God's anointed prophet they are in fact crucifying Christ afresh.

This sounds bad. Does he really think that all these things are "attacks" and call himself "God's annointed prophet." doh.gif This is delusional thinking in my book. No money from my pocket will reach 3abn as long as I have anything to do with it Run Brandi, run.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Aug 13 2006, 01:27 PM
Post #10

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Sonshine, get out of my mouth!!! tongue.gif
QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Aug 12 2006, 06:35 PM) [snapback]144685[/snapback]

I am not of the belief that Brandy is innocent in this, and time will tell. That is all I have to say. scratchchin.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Aug 13 2006, 06:26 PM
Post #11

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
summertime
post Aug 14 2006, 08:03 AM
Post #12

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(princessdi @ Aug 13 2006, 01:27 PM) [snapback]144804[/snapback]

Sonshine, get out of my mouth!!! tongue.gif

To both of You:

You know I agree with you. I do not know how Brandy could have come all the way from Florida to Illinois, looking for a job, been employed by Danny and married him so fast without knowing what is and was going on. I bet that she has been reading BSDA and C/A all these years and knew fully well what she was walking into. She is no little girl. She has been through 2 previous marriages, (maybe they were very traumatizing to her) but I think that she knew Danny long ago---at lest 5 years ago and she came to 3ABN for 'such a time as this'. Was she handpicked by Danny so quickly to be his new wife? If she can read, use the internet and think, she is no novice. She knows what is and has been going on.IMO

This post has been edited by summertime: Aug 14 2006, 08:06 AM

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Aug 14 2006, 10:24 AM
Post #13

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Think back to before Linda even knew there was a problem, Summertime......there is more to this story that we don't know. Questions such as how long was she divorced, the second time, or was there any lag time at all. We know Danny was marrying Brandy before the ink could dry on the court papers, was there wet ink on Brandy's also?

QUOTE(summertime @ Aug 14 2006, 06:03 AM) [snapback]144935[/snapback]

To both of You:

You know I agree with you. I do not know how Brandy could have come all the way from Florida to Illinois, looking for a job, been employed by Danny and married him so fast without knowing what is and was going on. I bet that she has been reading BSDA and C/A all these years and knew fully well what she was walking into. She is no little girl. She has been through 2 previous marriages, (maybe they were very traumatizing to her) but I think that she knew Danny long ago---at lest 5 years ago and she came to 3ABN for 'such a time as this'. Was she handpicked by Danny so quickly to be his new wife? If she can read, use the internet and think, she is no novice. She knows what is and has been going on.IMO

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Spike
post Aug 14 2006, 10:27 AM
Post #14

Member No.: 1,880

She came to 3abn Sept. 2004 right and was baptized Oct 2004 at the Fall campmeeting. The way I had understood it from all the reading and Dr. Thompsons letter I thought she was an SDA before she came to 3abn. Does anyone know what kind of religious back ground she comes from .

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 14 2006, 11:02 AM
Post #15

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Spike @ Aug 14 2006, 09:27 AM) [snapback]144957[/snapback]

She came to 3abn Sept. 2004 right and was baptized Oct 2004 at the Fall campmeeting. The way I had understood it from all the reading and Dr. Thompsons letter I thought she was an SDA before she came to 3abn. Does anyone know what kind of religious back ground she comes from .

I am in the midst of confirming what I have been told about Brandi's connection to Danny and 3abn. I have been told that she came to 3abn with her family to sing on 3abn when she was young. I have also been told of the places she has lived and that Danny has been to those places (before she came to 3abn). There is deep speculation that I don't want to be speculation, I want to find out the facts, and I know some who have facts on this. As I find out, I will confirm. There are things we may not be able to figure out. But in this case, I feel it's worth digging for - because if she is part of the reason Danny was getting rid of Linda (I did say "part"), this too is extremely important for people to know. Yes, she did come to 3abn officially in the early fall of '04 (Linda is ousted in June remember) and then is suddenly living in a house across from Danny, and she is working at 3abn. He does start to date her immediately. I'm sure many people around the compound were uncomfortable with this and had something new to negociate in their minds....so, I will let you all know what I can find out. I don't want to hurt Brandi if she is innocent with regard to allowing herself to be used by Danny's pre-ideas of getting rid of Linda, it may be coincidence, it may not. What a mess, isn't it?

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 11:07 AM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church