Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8572&st=270 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:49:46 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

49 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danny Shelton Marries....again, 3abn
Guest_statrei_*
post Apr 19 2006, 06:16 AM
Post #271

Guests

QUOTE(sister @ Apr 19 2006, 07:07 AM) [snapback]127093[/snapback]

Priscilla, I think alot of people would be interested to see a disclosure statement from 3ABN. I do not believe that one exists, but it would certainly answer alot of questions.

It's an issue of trust. People pay 3ABN to do what they don't want to take the time to do. 3ABN is their proxy and they trust 3ABN to do it. If you don't trust 3ABN or you don't like the way they spend the money you keep your money to yourself. I don't think Danny ever took a vow of poverty.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
denisebyers
post Apr 19 2006, 06:36 AM
Post #272

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,654

That was really sweet Darrell, I can see that Christ really lives in your heart.....May God Bless you, for I know He will! Sincerely, Denise :-)

QUOTE(beartrap @ Apr 18 2006, 11:06 PM) [snapback]127064[/snapback]

I wish Melody and Greg all the best in their new marriage, and I hope that they can grow old together, and live out their lives in contentment. Greg is a good man, and he, Melody, and I all deserve happiness. Someday, I hope to also find happiness with another wife, and I don't doubt that Melody will wish me the best in that pursuit. When Melody and Greg were baptized, I went to their baptism to demonstrate to them, and to the world, my support for their desire to live out a good Christian marriage. Every one of us has a past, and that past should be allowed to be a past. They made a respectable decision in choosing to start their marriage with reconsecration in baptism. Melody is pregnant with a new little person who deserves a good start in life and a mother to be proud of. My children and their mother love each other as they should, and my children and I love each other as we should.

I am stating publicly that although there is a vast chasm of difference between us, and there are some fundamental things on which I doubt we will ever agree, I respect Melody as a woman and the mother of my four children, and she will always have a special place in my heart. We have been through terrible pain, and many long, sleepless nights through our divorces, and we know that the kids have endured alot of misery. None of us need any more. We will appreciate your prayers for us and the kids.

Sincerely,

Derrell Mundall

+Quote Post
Guest_statrei_*
post Apr 19 2006, 06:39 AM
Post #273

Guests

QUOTE(denisebyers @ Apr 19 2006, 08:36 AM) [snapback]127096[/snapback]

That was really sweet Darrell, I can see that Christ really lives in your heart.

How did you see that?

+Quote Post
denisebyers
post Apr 19 2006, 06:55 AM
Post #274

Advanced Member

By what he wrote, he didn't express any anger. I am not saying I can read hearts, I am only observing in seeing what I read in between the lines.......do you see what I mean? He shows a humble spirit, he shows no anger whatsoever......and is forgiving........and he accepts......to me, that shows a Christlike Spirit......so that shows, he has Christ living in his heart.......the love of God is wonderful! Don't you agree? :-)

QUOTE(denisebyers @ Apr 19 2006, 07:36 AM) [snapback]127096[/snapback]

That was really sweet Darrell, I can see that Christ really lives in your heart.....May God Bless you, for I know He will! Sincerely, Denise :-)

This post has been edited by denisebyers: Apr 19 2006, 07:39 AM

+Quote Post
willow
post Apr 19 2006, 07:44 AM
Post #275

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 1,688

[quote name='happyness' date='Apr 18 2006, 09:38 AM' post='126957']
Well, that's beause ya'll don't know him either, but I don't think I should air his dirty laudry publically, either. Thank you for the compliments about my children. I appreciate it.

Well...I know both of them.

QUOTE(denisebyers @ Apr 19 2006, 06:55 AM) [snapback]127100[/snapback]

By what he wrote, he didn't express any anger. I am not saying I can read hearts, I am only observing in seeing what I read in between the lines.......do you see what I mean? He shows a humble spirit, he shows no anger whatsoever......and is forgiving........and he accepts......to me, that shows a Christlike Spirit......so that shows, he has Christ living in his heart.......the love of God is wonderful! Don't you agree? :-)

If he's so sweet, then I wonder why he doesn't pay his court ordered child support....

+Quote Post
Guest_statrei_*
post Apr 19 2006, 07:46 AM
Post #276

Guests

QUOTE(denisebyers @ Apr 19 2006, 07:55 AM) [snapback]127100[/snapback]

I was not questioning his sincerity. Saying he was sweet is one thing. Saying you could see that Christ lived in his heart was another. I could not help but wonder if you would have said the same thing if it had been written by someone you did not know to be a Christian.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Apr 19 2006, 07:56 AM
Post #277

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(willow @ Apr 19 2006, 07:44 AM) [snapback]127103[/snapback]

If he's so sweet, then I wonder why he doesn't pay his court ordered child support....

interesting... the plot thickens.... full disclosure.... truth only..... please continue.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
denisebyers
post Apr 19 2006, 08:43 AM
Post #278

Advanced Member

I am truly sorry if I have caused an uproar, I focus in seeing the good things in others, as Christ accepts us as we are, which I am thankful for. The words were, "that was really sweet" meaning on what he wrote. I did not say HE was sweet. There is a difference. I didn't think my words word be chewed on.... and judged.....so, I will not comment on anything more on this forum. God Bless, Denise :-)

QUOTE(statrei @ Apr 19 2006, 09:46 AM) [snapback]127105[/snapback]

I was not questioning his sincerity. Saying he was sweet is one thing. Saying you could see that Christ lived in his heart was another. I could not help but wonder if you would have said the same thing if it had been written by someone you did not know to be a Christian.

This post has been edited by denisebyers: Apr 19 2006, 09:11 AM

+Quote Post
Guest_statrei_*
post Apr 19 2006, 09:08 AM
Post #279

Guests

QUOTE(denisebyers @ Apr 19 2006, 09:43 AM) [snapback]127117[/snapback]

I am truly sorry if I have caused an uproar, I focus in seeing the good things in others, as Christ accepts us as we are, which I am thankful for. I didn't think my words word be chewed on....so, I will not comment on anything more on this forum. God Bless, Denise :-)

Don't take things personal, Denise. Everything is fair game here. None of us is perfect so we all have something to learn. If you take the position that what you say is above comment then you are walking a dangerous road. You won't be attacked personally, as a rule. But this is a place of learning and most learning occurs indirectly. Here's hoping you stick around.

+Quote Post
sister
post Apr 19 2006, 09:22 AM
Post #280

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(willow @ Apr 19 2006, 08:44 AM) [snapback]127103[/snapback]

I also know both of them and if you want to start slinging mud, everybody is going to be gettin' down and dirty. But as a lady I am not willing to stoop to mingle with you there. I think that we should both respect the wishes of Melody and for the sake of their children I think that she would prefer that both their dirty laundrys not be aired in public. At least that is what a real friend would do in such a situation. Think about it, Willow...

+Quote Post
Clay
post Apr 19 2006, 09:30 AM
Post #281

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(denisebyers @ Apr 19 2006, 08:43 AM) [snapback]127117[/snapback]

I am truly sorry if I have caused an uproar, I focus in seeing the good things in others, as Christ accepts us as we are, which I am thankful for. The words were, "that was really sweet" meaning on what he wrote. I did not say HE was sweet. There is a difference. I didn't think my words word be chewed on.... and judged.....so, I will not comment on anything more on this forum. God Bless, Denise :-)

No need to retreat and just lurk about, and we are use to uproars.... we hash it out and move on to the next topic... so stick around, check out how our discussions flow, and jump in every now and again...

QUOTE(sister @ Apr 19 2006, 09:22 AM) [snapback]127124[/snapback]

I also know both of them and if you want to start slinging mud, everybody is going to be gettin' down and dirty. But as a lady I am not willing to stoop to mingle with you there. I think that we should both respect the wishes of Melody and for the sake of their children I think that she would prefer that both their dirty laundrys not be aired in public. At least that is what a real friend would do in such a situation. Think about it, Willow...

It has been my experience that when a relationship ends sides are usually chosen, and battle lines are drawn... folks are either demonized or held up as saints.... so is that what we are seeing here? Two groups of people those that are either for or against what happened between Danny and Linda or is it something else?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_statrei_*
post Apr 19 2006, 09:39 AM
Post #282

Guests

It is a pity that Melody and her family had to be dragged into the morass.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Apr 19 2006, 09:43 AM
Post #283

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(statrei @ Apr 19 2006, 09:39 AM) [snapback]127128[/snapback]

It is a pity that Melody and her family had to be dragged into the morass.

I also know both of them and if you want to start slinging mud, everybody is going to be gettin' down and dirty.

Never Wrestle With A Pig ...

... you'll both get dirty, and only the pig will enjoy it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
summertime
post Apr 19 2006, 12:37 PM
Post #284

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(statrei @ Apr 19 2006, 06:39 AM) [snapback]127097[/snapback]

How did you see that?

Folks, maybe I was the first to bring Melody's name into the morass by mentioning that she did not have biblical grounds for divorce. I still do not believe that she did---maybe I am wrong. and I do not know how long she has been divorced from Darrell. I am new to this whole story. But I did read from the other forum that Melody had to marry quickly for the sake of the coming child and that soon she and her husband were both rebaptized to make everything right. So I am sure that if there is true repentence, it is known by God and they are right in his eyes. If the baptism was to justify their actions to the world, then God will have toforgive them their wrong. I do not know Melody. I do not know Darrell. I don't know why this beautiful baby is being born too soon. But I do know that by their fruits you shall know them and that says a lot about the postings and impressions given by each of them in regards to one another. Darrell has not spoken badly about Melody--he just asked for you to pray for her and their children. She has tried to drag him straight into the mud as quickly as she could try to defend her own actions. Maybe she is speaking for her Dad and maybe he should speak for himself. We are all looking forward to that.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Apr 19 2006, 12:54 PM
Post #285

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(summertime @ Apr 19 2006, 01:37 PM) [snapback]127162[/snapback]

Folks, maybe I was the first to bring Melody's name into the morass by mentioning that she did not have biblical grounds for divorce. I still do not believe that she did---maybe I am wrong. and I do not know how long she has been divorced from Darrell. I am new to this whole story. But I did read from the other forum that Melody had to marry quickly for the sake of the coming child and that soon she and her husband were both rebaptized to make everything right.

well I suspect you were sharing what you had heard or what you thought to be true, Melody came to set the record straight, in reality we really don't know and can only go by what has been shared... In fact we don't know you, or Melody, or anyone else who has recently shared info about 3ABN, we have extended the benefit of the doubt to all... There has been no effort, yet, to verify or confirm that people are who they say they are.... so we have to make a decision about "truth" based on the credibility of those who share it....

--------------------

+Quote Post

49 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:49 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church