Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21098&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:28:37 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Subpoena Issued To Calvin Eakins, To give a depostion and provide information on BSDA members
calvin
post Mar 14 2008, 09:17 AM
Post #31

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

Here is the subpoena

Attached File(s)
Attached File  CVH_512197.pdf ( 241.78K ) Number of downloads: 72

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
appletree
post Mar 14 2008, 09:22 AM
Post #32

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(sister @ Mar 13 2008, 11:52 PM) *
Do a reality check, Ian/Cindy, Appletree has posted much worse in his attempts to intimidate everyone possible. If you are starting to feel uncomfortable now, what will it be like when you receive a subpoena and have to justify your statements in a court of law? Are you willing to swear on the Bible that you only posted first hand knowledge on BSDA? Remember, in your case everyone already knows who you are and you are not out of the reach of the long arm of the law. Think twice before you start accusing others of extreme fanaticism and unchristian behavior. Joy is encouraging everyone to stand their ground and not be swayed by intimidation. Perhaps you are not comfortable with his enthusiastic style of expressing himself, but referring to it as “a radical Jihadist whipping his followers into a frenzy to wipe out the infidels and martyr themselves if needed for the cause” is rather extreme in today’s political climate.

Go back and reread some of the hate filled and manipulative posts Appletree has made toward me and others. Are you sure that is what you want to continue to support? You could still recant your slanderous statements and turn your back on your confederates. It is never to late to repent and apologize for the damage your statements have caused to Linda Shelton’s reputation. I am sure that she would happily forgive you.

Sister

I don't know if you really don't understand or you just don't want to understand. There is a huge difference between saying someone is nasty or hateful, (as you have been) or me saying that you have made untrue allegations (as can be proven), verses, your ,televangelist, unauthorized biography and your posts that are filled with what you say, are factual statements of embezzlement, adultery, lies, cover ups, intimidation against a world wide ministry and it's leadership. When you made your little stories public it was equivilent to publishing them. No one is going to get away with publishing books about someone that are filled with untrue accusations. No one should get away with it. Obviously some of your accusations are even criminal in nature. You can say you don't like Danny or Walt or you think they are mean bad men and nobody cares. But doing what you and the pickle/joy team have done is on a completely different level. It has interferred with the goals, operations, and financial support of a ministry and, in turn, that affects everyone there. They may not be able to obtain materials to do their jobs accurately. It could affect their pay checks and therefore, their ability to take care of their families. The ministry may not be able to expand into other countries at the pre planned times because of this interference. All of this is undeserved.

Did you or anyone else involved stop to think of these things when you set out to "get" Danny? Sad thing is, it's not because Danny has done anything, immoral or criminal. It is simply because you don't like him or the way he has done things and because Linda is one of your good friends. Well fine. You stuck your neck out for her in a big big way so, now, don't be surprised that you may get it chopped off. No one other than your friends Pickle and Joy has been anymore accusatory, nasty, mean and arrogant than you have been regarding 3abn. You obviously felt free to wreak havoc on people's lives and reputations because ( you said it over and over) you would never be caught or exposed. You were wrong. You were warned time and again that your identity would be found but you refused to listen. As I said to Duane. Blame everyone else all you want to but in actuality you have no one to blame but yourself.

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Mar 14 2008, 09:28 AM
Post #33

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(appletree @ Mar 14 2008, 10:22 AM) *
I don't know if you really don't understand or you just don't want to understand. There is a huge difference between saying someone is nasty or hateful, (as you have been) or me saying that you have made untrue allegations (as can be proven), verses, your ,televangelist, unauthorized biography and your posts that are filled with what you say, are factual statements of embezzlement, adultery, lies, cover ups, intimidation against a world wide ministry and it's leadership. When you made your little stories public it was equivilent to publishing them. No one is going to get away with publishing books about someone that are filled with untrue accusations. No one should get away with it. Obviously some of your accusations are even criminal in nature. You can say you don't like Danny or Walt or you think they are mean bad men and nobody cares. But doing what you and the pickle/joy team have done is on a completely different level. It has interferred with the goals, operations, and financial support of a ministry and, in turn, that affects everyone there. They may not be able to obtain materials to do their jobs accurately. It could affect their pay checks and therefore, their ability to take care of their families. The ministry may not be able to expand into other countries at the pre planned times because of this interference. All of this is undeserved.

Did you or anyone else involved stop to think of these things when you set out to "get" Danny? Sad thing is, it's not because Danny has done anything, immoral or criminal. It is simply because you don't like him or the way he has done things and because Linda is one of your good friends. Well fine. You stuck your neck out for her in a big big way so, now, don't be surprised that you may get it chopped off. No one other than your friends Pickle and Joy has been anymore accusatory, nasty, mean and arrogant than you have been regarding 3abn. You obviously felt free to wreak havoc on people's lives and reputations because ( you said it over and over) you would never be caught or exposed. You were wrong. You were warned time and again that your identity would be found but you refused to listen. As I said to Duane. Blame everyone else all you want to but in actuality you have no one to blame but yourself.

Hmmm....NOW who's making threats and false accusations?

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
appletree
post Mar 14 2008, 09:29 AM
Post #34

Advanced Member

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 13 2008, 11:27 PM) *
Ok?!! But they killin' me, because all they had to do ws expand out and READ the FLYER I posted from my program last year! They are killin' me with this! rofl1.gif

...and I really want each and everyone of them to stop saying tha Danny nas no time to come her and read! That is a lie from the pit of hades.

No Di, your statement is a lie. You need to smarten up. Danny promised his wife a long time ago that he would never read these forums and he never has. Do you honestly think that is where the attorny's got their names? Please..... we have repeatedly tried to tell you that the firm has been monitoring these slanderous sites for a long time. They have everything that has been said against 3abn and Danny and by whom it was said. To think Danny had to provide them the forum names is absolutely ludicrous. These people do their homework. They don't ask the clients to do it for them.

+Quote Post
Denny
post Mar 14 2008, 09:36 AM
Post #35

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 2

These subponeas are a classic example of Adventism cannibalism at its finest.... yes we like to eat our own....back to lurk mode for me aka The Great Escape the prequel to the sequel to the epilogue

--------------------
Queen Den

March- Ok where is spring? ..

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 14 2008, 09:37 AM
Post #36

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(appletree @ Mar 14 2008, 10:29 AM) *
No Di, your statement is a lie. You need to smarten up. Danny promised his wife a long time ago that he would never read these forums and he never has. Do you honestly think that is where the attorny's got their names? Please..... we have repeatedly tried to tell you that the firm has been monitoring these slanderous sites for a long time. They have everything that has been said against 3abn and Danny and by whom it was said. To think Danny had to provide them the forum names is absolutely ludicrous. These people do their homework. They don't ask the clients to do it for them.

your position is ludicrous IMO.... and Danny doesn't have to read them, you are here and I am sure you report what you have found to someone...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 14 2008, 09:51 AM
Post #37

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

I have never felt more sorry for you, your family, and your "thinking" then ever before. I truly do pity you. You sir, have things backwards, and you know what? What goes around DOES come around, and I suggest you get a firm grip and hang on, because what you have been experiencing is it comin' around.

Why can't you all get on your knees and realize what it will take to fix this mess you have created? Why do you continue to fight something that IS what it IS? Do you think that by attempting to silence a few posters here and there that this will go away? That the masses who have figured out not only what was done to Linda, but even MORE then they EVER expected has gone on to MANY people, and how this ministry was used for personal gain? Do you plan to silence all of them too? Let me save you some time, it's not going to work. It's out and it's over. Now, you plan to take what's left of 3abn down with you, right? Cuz, that's what the masses see....oh right, we are just a "little group". I forgot. BTW, they really learn more about you by just the fact you sue, and try to silence. That says more then any amount of posting would.

Time to live with the consequences of your actions as well as the rest of you. That's life.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 14 2008, 09:53 AM
Post #38

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

blink.gif

rofl1.gif

yawn.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Mar 14 2008, 09:59 AM
Post #39

Advanced Member

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Mar 14 2008, 09:28 AM) *
Hmmm....NOW who's making threats and false accusations?

No Duane. When something is already in progress it isn't a threat. It's a fact.

+Quote Post
sister
post Mar 14 2008, 10:12 AM
Post #40

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

I don't know if you really don't understand or you just don't want to understand. There is a huge difference between saying someone is nasty or hateful, (as you have been) or me saying that you have made untrue allegations (as can be proven), verses, your ,televangelist, unauthorized biography and your posts that are filled with what you say, are factual statements of embezzlement, adultery, lies, cover ups, intimidation against a world wide ministry and it's leadership...

Appletree, you are still making the false accusations against me. I have never posted anything against the ministry of 3ABN. In fact I am a supporter of the ministry. What I have posted has been only about certain individuals in the administration of 3ABN, primarily Danny Shelton. Anyone who has followed what I have written is aware of that fact. Remove Danny Shelton from 3ABN and you have removed what has hindered the stability and continued growth of a world-wide ministry. If Danny had been completely removed from any association with 3ABN, then I would have stopped writing and rejoiced for a new era of growth and positive development for a ministry I supported.

I see you are now accusing me of being the author of “The Televangelist”, thanks for the credit, but it is unfounded as are so many of your accusations. I am not the author, if I were I would have no problem admitting it. You should have noticed that the writing styles and phrasing are quite different from the writings of “Sister”. But you do not operate on facts, Appletree, only false accusations and intimidation.

Have you considered if I am brought to court that will open up for discussion every topic I have written about concerning Danny Shelton? Others have investigated areas I have written about and have signed documents that back up the information in my “stories”. Those documents will then be entered into evidence. Danny's own zeal for revenge in seeking out and prosecuting me will bring the testimony that will validate what I have written. Danny has said if you roll a rock on someone, it will roll back on you. He has rolled so many rocks that haven't yet rolled back on him, that an avalanche is hanging over him, and the first stone to move will release it and flatten him. Appletree, that first stone is beginning to move and the avalanche will follow. This is not a threat, merely an observation. Danny has brought this whole mess upon himself. Let him be a man and admit what he has done, repent and make restitution and withdraw the lawsuit, otherwise he will reap the results of his actions.

Sister

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 14 2008, 10:16 AM
Post #41

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Here's the problem, I have Appletree. I didn't write a book, and I only siad what I thought of both Danny and WT based on their own known actions and words as individuals and as part of 3ABN. So now what is Danny's problem with me? I mean really, what is the point? I was posting my opinion based on the information given. i didn't write a book. I can have one about anybody And I would tell Danny the self same thing to his face. JL knows me and where to find me, every member on the site knows where to find me. Yet, my name is on that list. What was the point of putting my name there, cuz Danny think I don't like him? Youjust said that was not a problem. What is really the deal? Oh yeah, and I don't even know Linda.

QUOTE(appletree @ Mar 14 2008, 08:22 AM) *

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 14 2008, 10:30 AM
Post #42

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Boy please, you still don't scare me. We told you this is not Sabbath School. But once again you are suggesting that Danny is clueless as to anything that is going on regarding him and his lawsuit. Jes bring it! I will gladly repeat anything I have said.

QUOTE(appletree @ Mar 14 2008, 08:29 AM) *

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
sister
post Mar 14 2008, 10:42 AM
Post #43

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

Interesting about how Appletree claims that Danny never comes here to read, when he told his grandchildren that he, their mother and Dee read what is here everyday.

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Mar 14 2008, 10:43 AM
Post #44

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(appletree @ Mar 14 2008, 10:59 AM) *
No Duane. When something is already in progress it isn't a threat. It's a fact.

Well, in that case, I'm not making a "threat" either. The wheels have already been set in motion. You just don't know what it is...yet.

BTW, I notice you won't acknowledge that you accused me of saying something I didn't say. Not that I'm surprised....

This post has been edited by ex3ABNemployee: Mar 14 2008, 10:46 AM

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
appletree
post Mar 14 2008, 10:45 AM
Post #45

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 14 2008, 09:51 AM) *
I have never felt more sorry for you, your family, and your "thinking" then ever before. I truly do pity you. You sir, have things backwards, and you know what? What goes around DOES come around, and I suggest you get a firm grip and hang on, because what you have been experiencing is it comin' around.

Why can't you all get on your knees and realize what it will take to fix this mess you have created? Why do you continue to fight something that IS what it IS? Do you think that by attempting to silence a few posters here and there that this will go away? That the masses who have figured out not only what was done to Linda, but even MORE then they EVER expected has gone on to MANY people, and how this ministry was used for personal gain? Do you plan to silence all of them too? Let me save you some time, it's not going to work. It's out and it's over. Now, you plan to take what's left of 3abn down with you, right? Cuz, that's what the masses see....oh right, we are just a "little group". I forgot. BTW, they really learn more about you by just the fact you sue, and try to silence. That says more then any amount of posting would.

Time to live with the consequences of your actions as well as the rest of you. That's life.

You are addressing me as Danny. I am not. You didn't want anyone to even hint that sister might be Linda yet you continue to label me as someone I am not.
Let us look at what you have written.

and I suggest you get a firm grip and hang on, because what you have been experiencing is it comin' around.

But then you say:

BTW, they really learn more about you by just the fact you sue, and try to silence. That says more then any amount of posting would.

Was that not a threat by you that your side is going to sue 3abn/Danny..whoever? Honestly, your side has become delusional. Linda, Joy, a few of the posters and now you have threatened to sue in actual words or implication while at the same time, saying how terrible it that 3abn has sued those that have hurt the ministry. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth and that is obvious to the readers. I also notice that no one ever mentions that the GC has numerous lawsuits going on at any one time. That is ignored.

I'm sorry ssom but the fact is this little campaign has been losing speed for some time and everyone is aware of it. By Gods grace, 3abn will continue on until Jesus comes and no one is going to "take it down" as bad as you may want to. Just like sister, your personal vendetta is against Danny but you have made the ministry suffer for it with no regard to the people who work there or their families.

You can believe Linda all you want. You can defend her as friends do. But you have to come to grip with the facts that no one cares if she wants to write a "tell all" book or if your little group wants to sue Danny or 3abn. BTW on what grounds would that suit be based? They have not broken the law concerning you or your group. You stated that the fact that 3abn sued says it all...well turn that around and ask yourself what will the adventist world think of a woman that is willing to write a "tell all" book? So many adventist christians would be completely turned off and question her credibility and motives for writing it. The very small portion of adventists that would sink low enough to read it would hardly put it on the "best seller" list.

As far as consequences that is what you are facing now for your actions. We are the victims. We are the ones that have been slandered and defamed. We are the ones that lies have been told about. We are the ones that have suffered to satisfy those that have an axe to grind but, not for long.

Shortly, 3abn/Danny/the board will be cleared of wrong doing and people will know what has taken place here. All of these accusations may have started with Linda and the divorce but escalated into something completely different. Try to realize, that everything is not totally centered around the woman you seem to idolize.

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:28 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church