Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21098&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:28:35 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Subpoena Issued To Calvin Eakins, To give a depostion and provide information on BSDA members
Ian
post Mar 13 2008, 10:59 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Mar 13 2008, 10:22 PM) *
Here is Gailon's advice from AdventTalk on the subpoena:

Be patient. Rule 45 allows them to do a third party subpoena. Remember that Blue Host has rented the space and the renter has rented the domains. If Blue Host breaches your confidentiality and then 3ABN uses that information, you are a class and you will have breach of confidentiality, violations of first amendment rights and you have have an excellent abuse of process claim, et al. Most of anything they can do is fairly limited and can be dealt with as a class action for injunctive relief at the right moment. Remember, that a cease and desist letter is enough to form a foundation for a class action for injunctive relief. And a Foundation will support your efforts against these corporate bullies. You must hold the line against these tyrants of infamy!!!

There are a host of non-profits that will defend your first amendment rights and invoke a class for injunctive rlief. You can decide if you want to pursue a class for damages as well or pursue individual claims. There is no question you have a federal jurisdiction and federal claims. So, let them abuse the process, and then strike when you have a real issue that can inflict serious and long term damage that they will remember for a couple of decades.

Let them go to their graves remembering what it cost these corporate tyrants to defend Danny Lee Shelton and Tommy Ray Shelton!!! against the wicked allegations against them. What it cost to defend open sin in the camp of modern israel. And what it cost the "work of the annointed one", the work of The King to defend unrighteous behavior. Make certain it can be said that never have so few, chased so many, so far, for nothing!!!.

Then, there is the political fall-out church-wide, if they are so foolish as to push the issue. And remember, for every dime you spend, it will likely cost them ten dollars. With the help of a non-profit or two, you can expand that ratio to 10,000 to 1 very easilly. And I would propose that the foundation will easilly raise the money to defend your First Amendment rights, much of it right out of the very same pews 3ABN depends upon!!!

There would most likely be other claims that you could pursue as well. That would depend upon the strategic purpose of the class action and just how far you wish to push. For some, an injunction would be enough, for others, they just may have donations and costs to recover. The question is, just how far will these tyrants of due process go to try and crush your first amendment rights?

As far as you let them!!! Just like Nazi Germany, it will end when the allies stand, fight and push to regain the loses!!!

At some point, you must draw a line in the sand, and if they cross it, bite like a western diamond-back!!!

YOU MUST NEVER VOID OR ALLOW THEM TO TROD ON YOUR FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS. IT WILL EMBOLDEN THEM and the terrorism will spread. STAND AND FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS!!! Push them back into Thompsonville and allow them to wither away there into virtual irrelevance. Any Board, or its delegated authority, that will not take "time" to meet the complainants and listen to the issues, view the evidence and respond to them, honestly, fairly, openly and transparently, has no good reason to exist within the Seventh-day Adventist denomination. A lack of openness and transparency is a contradiction of Christian Leadership and should be swept aside.

So, show your back-bone, now!!!; Stand your ground FOR THE KING and prepare to "fire when you see the whites of their eyes!!!". And make every ounce of effort really count!!

You will look back with satisfaction and a real sense of acheivement in the Glory of the Lord.

If litigation is what they live by, then let them die by it!!!

And remember, be certain that the Lord is with YOU and the cause is righteousness...
and His righteousness will prevail!!!

But, YOU MUST NEVER SURRENDER!!!! Rather, march to victory, shoulder to shoulder as Gideons against an unrighteous foe!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
Defendant, Pro Se
And thankful to bear the privilege!!!

blink.gif

This is not Christianity, nor is it righteous. Wake up people! This is extreme fanaticism. It sounds exactly like a radical Jihadist whipping his followers into a frenzy to wipe out the infidels and martyr themselves if needed for the cause.

This post has been edited by Ian: Mar 13 2008, 11:03 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 13 2008, 11:11 PM
Post #17

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 13 2008, 09:25 PM) *
Me? LOL!! He has got to be kiddin'! All they gots to do ids read some other forum besides 3ABN or ask. rofl1.gif

Welcome to our club Di! We have always felt you a kindrid spirit! I guess you really are!! clapping.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 13 2008, 11:27 PM
Post #18

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Ok?!! But they killin' me, because all they had to do ws expand out and READ the FLYER I posted from my program last year! They are killin' me with this! rofl1.gif

...and I really want each and everyone of them to stop saying tha Danny nas no time to come her and read! That is a lie from the pit of hades.

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 13 2008, 10:11 PM) *
Welcome to our club Di! We have always felt you a kindrid spirit! I guess you really are!! clapping.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
sister
post Mar 13 2008, 11:52 PM
Post #19

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Ian @ Mar 13 2008, 11:59 PM) *
blink.gif

This is not Christianity, nor is it righteous. Wake up people! This is extreme fanaticism. It sounds exactly like a radical Jihadist whipping his followers into a frenzy to wipe out the infidels and martyr themselves if needed for the cause.

Do a reality check, Ian/Cindy, Appletree has posted much worse in his attempts to intimidate everyone possible. If you are starting to feel uncomfortable now, what will it be like when you receive a subpoena and have to justify your statements in a court of law? Are you willing to swear on the Bible that you only posted first hand knowledge on BSDA? Remember, in your case everyone already knows who you are and you are not out of the reach of the long arm of the law. Think twice before you start accusing others of extreme fanaticism and unchristian behavior. Joy is encouraging everyone to stand their ground and not be swayed by intimidation. Perhaps you are not comfortable with his enthusiastic style of expressing himself, but referring to it as “a radical Jihadist whipping his followers into a frenzy to wipe out the infidels and martyr themselves if needed for the cause” is rather extreme in today’s political climate.

Go back and reread some of the hate filled and manipulative posts Appletree has made toward me and others. Are you sure that is what you want to continue to support? You could still recant your slanderous statements and turn your back on your confederates. It is never to late to repent and apologize for the damage your statements have caused to Linda Shelton’s reputation. I am sure that she would happily forgive you.

Sister

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 14 2008, 01:10 AM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

Well if Calvin ends up complying with the subpeona, wouldn't it be interesting if he were to accidentally just happen to include information on a few additional posters as well??

+Quote Post
Dona
post Mar 14 2008, 03:43 AM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,296

QUOTE(Ian @ Mar 13 2008, 10:59 PM) *
blink.gif

Yes, it is extreme fanaticism. What comes out of the mouth comes from the heart and it defiles the man. If people were duped and misled til now, surely they can now see the character of those they were following. It amazes me that there are still those who cannot see the unchristlike character in what was written. It reminds me of when the disciples, James and John, asked the Lord if they should command fire down from heaven to consume those who would not receive Him. The Lord rebuked them and said, "Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of."

The writer of the post being talked about is a blind leader leading the blind and if the blind lead the blind they both shall fall into the ditch. It bears repeating, WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Dona

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Mar 14 2008, 05:11 AM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

Keep posting, Ian and Dona. Every word you write shows us that this scare tactic isn't working as planned.

If Danny thought I was too vocal before, he has really messed up now. Wait till he sees what's next.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Dona
post Mar 14 2008, 05:50 AM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,296

If the following weren't so sad, I would laugh.

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Mar 14 2008, 05:11 AM) *
Keep posting, Ian and Dona. Every word you write shows us that this scare tactic isn't working as planned.

If Danny thought I was too vocal before, he has really messed up now. Wait till he sees what's next.

To falsely accuse others of planned scare tactics when they are only showing our brothers and sisters loving concern is very sad, especially when the accuser finishes up with a threat.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Mar 14 2008, 08:07 AM
Post #24

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

I don't think Duane is "threatening" - I believe that's a promise.

"Threat" are empty words stated; but possibly never followed-thru on. I believe what Duane said was a promise.

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
appletree
post Mar 14 2008, 08:45 AM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Mar 14 2008, 05:11 AM) *

It amazes me that there are still those who cannot see the unchristlike character in what was written.
[quote] exemployee

And....this is? Duane when I saw your name on the list, I predicted that you would post in fury and making threats. You have. In another post you talk about Tommy S. Let me explain something to you. This suit is about the worst kind of slander and accusations against 3abn. The only reason it concerns you is your public allegations that somehow 3abn is responsible for something you allege took place 20 years ago. They are not responsible for yours or anyone else's actions. Neither is Danny. I know you feel the need to blame someone for what you say took place but, somewhere along the line you will have to come to terms with the fact that a 20 year old man is capable of making his own decisions and is responsible for his own actions. Nevertheless, whatever problems you have should have been between you and who you accuse, end of story. If what you say is true, a work place is not responsible for an employees actions without proof of those actions. Not only that but imagine how much less responsibility the work place carries when the one accused wasn't even working there for much of the time in question.

You also say you received an email asking for forgiveness for alleged actions. Ok. So why didn't you give it and move on? The truth is, your return email did make light of what you say happened and I believe your words were "you did nothing that hurt me" or something to that extent. So it appears you granted forgiveness and...then..what..."took it back"? At the beginning of these forums I believe you claimed all you wanted was an apology. You say you received one in an email so why did you continue on with this? It makes no sense.

If that's not bad enough then you try to blame Danny and 3abn for what you say happened. You call yourself 3abn ex employee and make posts like you are "in the know" of how operations are run day to day when in fact, you haven't set foot at 3abn for the last 20 years. You have not personally talked with Danny or any of the leadership there in all these years. You have given a false impression in several instances.

As far as your above statement about what is christian, review your posts through the last year or more. They are filled with threats against Danny, 3abn and Tommy similar to your recent one where Danny has "made a big mistake". In truth you, if you had issues with Tommy, they should have stayed there and been put before God. You should have never become involved where 3abn is concerned. You are and have been barking up the wrong tree.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Mar 14 2008, 08:52 AM
Post #26

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Mar 14 2008, 08:07 AM) *
I don't think Duane is "threatening" - I believe that's a promise.

"Threat" are empty words stated; but possibly never followed-thru on. I believe what Duane said was a promise.

As usual you have it backwards. When all were warned that 3abn would not continue to put up with slanderous, untrue accusations, you were one of those that laughed and stated that they would "never do nuthin". It was all a bluff. It wasn't. Now Duane has been making threats for nigh onto 2 years and has never backed it up. (Any decent lawyer would tell him he doesn't have a case all the way around and he knows it.) Yet, IYO we are supposed to be afraid of what Duane is going to do?

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Mar 14 2008, 08:58 AM
Post #27

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(appletree @ Mar 14 2008, 09:45 AM) *
It amazes me that there are still those who cannot see the unchristlike character in what was written.
exemployee

And....this is? Duane when I saw your name on the list, I predicted that you would post in fury and making threats. You have. In another post you talk about Tommy S. Let me explain something to you. This suit is about the worst kind of slander and accusations against 3abn. The only reason it concerns you is your public allegations that somehow 3abn is responsible for something you allege took place 20 years ago. They are not responsible for yours or anyone else's actions. Neither is Danny. I know you feel the need to blame someone for what you say took place but, somewhere along the line you will have to come to terms with the fact that a 20 year old man is capable of making his own decisions and is responsible for his own actions. Nevertheless, whatever problems you have should have been between you and who you accuse, end of story. If what you say is true, a work place is not responsible for an employees actions without proof of those actions. Not only that but imagine how much less responsibility the work place carries when the one accused wasn't even working there for much of the time in question.

You also say you received an email asking for forgiveness for alleged actions. Ok. So why didn't you give it and move on? The truth is, your return email did make light of what you say happened and I believe your words were "you did nothing that hurt me" or something to that extent. So it appears you granted forgiveness and...then..what..."took it back"? At the beginning of these forums I believe you claimed all you wanted was an apology. You say you received one in an email so why did you continue on with this? It makes no sense.

If that's not bad enough then you try to blame Danny and 3abn for what you say happened. You call yourself 3abn ex employee and make posts like you are "in the know" of how operations are run day to day when in fact, you haven't set foot at 3abn for the last 20 years. You have not personally talked with Danny or any of the leadership there in all these years. You have given a false impression in several instances.

As far as your above statement about what is christian, review your posts through the last year or more. They are filled with threats against Danny, 3abn and Tommy similar to your recent one where Danny has "made a big mistake". In truth you, if you had issues with Tommy, they should have stayed there and been put before God. You should have never become involved where 3abn is concerned. You are and have been barking up the wrong tree.

First of all, I'm not mad. I think this is a huge joke.

Second, your little tirade is completely misdirected. I didn't make that statement, Dona did. I guess YOU are the one responding out of fury. You're so mad you can't even keep it straight about who posted what. I won't hold my breath waiting on an apology.

My issues with Tommy would have been put before God if he were man enough to own up to what he did. He never has. The closest it ever got was "IF I have hurt you in any way."

You seem to think you know a lot about an email from me to Tommy. Perhaps I'm talking to Tommy right now? That would make sense, since you would still be attempting to hide behind a screen name.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 14 2008, 09:01 AM
Post #28

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Dona @ Mar 14 2008, 07:50 AM) *
To falsely accuse others of planned scare tactics when they are only showing our brothers and sisters loving concern is very sad

Uh huh... after all, nothing embodies "loving concern" more than a lawsuit...

I suppose you'll say next that if a man gets his Ike Turner on with his wife, he was only delivering "loving caresses".

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Mar 14 2008, 09:14 AM
Post #29

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

...again....if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring.

It would be different if it was a "fair fight" and it was one on one...but then again.....fights are rarely fair.

...bring folks in and you never know what weapon is coming into the fight.

I'm jes sayin..... dunno.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 14 2008, 09:15 AM
Post #30

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(appletree @ Mar 14 2008, 09:52 AM) *
As usual you have it backwards. When all were warned that 3abn would not continue to put up with slanderous, untrue accusations, you were one of those that laughed and stated that they would "never do nuthin". It was all a bluff. It wasn't. Now Duane has been making threats for nigh onto 2 years and has never backed it up. (Any decent lawyer would tell him he doesn't have a case all the way around and he knows it.) Yet, IYO we are supposed to be afraid of what Duane is going to do?

let me see if I have this correct.... 3abn aka Mr. Shelton decided he was not going to "continue to put up with slanderous, untrue accusations" so he opts to sue anyone who says anything about him... is that basically what you are saying? You and he disgusting, among other things, given the mess that he has spewed and that some of his supporters have spewed here over the years.... have a good day....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:28 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church