Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20348&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 11:43:40 AM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

31 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rumors, Lies, & False Accusations Travel With Joy, Confronting AT and Gailon with Truth
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 20 2008, 08:03 PM
Post #16

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 20 2008, 08:42 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,486

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 19 2008, 04:28 PM) *
Did Danny buy a house from 3ABN for $6,139 and sell it a week later for $135,000? Or was he just joking when he signed those deeds?

Pickle...Linda signed those deeds too. She is just as much a crook as you would like to make Danny out to be.

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God... The person who refuses to love doesn't know the first thing about God, because God is love—so you can't know him if you don't love. This is how God showed his love for us: God sent his only Son into the world so we might live through him. This is the kind of love we are talking about—not that we once upon a time loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins and the damage they've done to our relationship with God. 1 John 4:7-10 (esaajr@asia.com)

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 20 2008, 09:00 PM
Post #18

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

Understanding of these issues can be so shallow!

I've told this story before, so forgive me...

I knew a good and standing minister of the SDA church who use to have his wife sign important papers too. She was so trusting she never bothered to look at the print or the content of the paperwork. Lots of paperwork...it was all business.

One day, perhaps not being unlike others that may or may not come to mind, he slipped in a paper in the middle of some other papers that did her no good. She signed it. She always wished she'd read it first. It could have saved so many tears. But, He knew her well...he knew she wouldn't question.

There are exceptions to what appears to be real crooks, and real victims of real crooks.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Ian
post Feb 20 2008, 09:13 PM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 20 2008, 09:42 PM) *
Pickle...Linda signed those deeds too. She is just as much a crook as you would like to make Danny out to be.

Factually...

Bob recently filed a letter in court as one of his exhibits where Dr Thompson was explaining the deal about the House and purchase of it, but for some strange reason Bob just keeps asking this same question over and over like he's never read or received any answer, and no one else here would be interested in seeing it for themselves...

Not sure in which court or exactly when Bob filed this at the moment, or where to start looking, but I'm sure Bob knows the letter I am talking about and could post it.

Bob, would you do that for us, please???

This post has been edited by Ian: Feb 20 2008, 09:26 PM

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 20 2008, 09:24 PM
Post #20

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

If you don't know where or when he filed it, or how to find it, how do you know he did it?

QUOTE(Ian @ Feb 20 2008, 10:13 PM) *
Factually...

Bob recently filed a letter in court as one of his exhibits where Dr Thompson was explaining the deal about the House and purchase of it, but for some strange reason Bob just keeps asking this same question over and over like he's never read or received any answer, and no one else here would be interested in it...

Not sure where or when Bob filed this, or where to look at the moment, but I'm sure Bob knows the letter I am talking about and could post it.

Bob???

+Quote Post
Ian
post Feb 20 2008, 09:30 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Feb 20 2008, 10:24 PM) *
If you don't know where or when he filed it, or how to find it, how do you know he did it?

Because I distinctly remember reading it on PACER in an exhibit Mr Pickle filed within the past two weeks, but there are 5 open cases right now, in several states, and lots of documents within those 2 weeks.

I do not want to paraphrase what I read, and risk repeating something in error though, so it would be best if the letter could be quoted.

This post has been edited by Ian: Feb 20 2008, 09:33 PM

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Feb 20 2008, 09:33 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 20 2008, 08:42 PM) *

Thus admitting that Danny himself is also a crook!

Walked face-first right into that one, didn't we, now?!

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 20 2008, 09:35 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Feb 20 2008, 08:00 PM) *
Understanding of these issues can be so shallow!

I've told this story before, so forgive me...

I knew a good and standing minister of the SDA church who use to have his wife sign important papers too. She was so trusting she never bothered to look at the print or the content of the paperwork. Lots of paperwork...it was all business.

One day, perhaps not being unlike others that may or may not come to mind, he slipped in a paper in the middle of some other papers that did her no good. She signed it. She always wished she'd read it first. It could have saved so many tears. But, He knew her well...he knew she wouldn't question.

There are exceptions to what appears to be real crooks, and real victims of real crooks.

And I've told you before that however Linda may feel, that she was so trusting, and wishes she had read the papers...if we assume that something was done wrong with the transaction...the courts could careless about all her pleas of trusting. She signed the papers...she is equally liable. End of story. Does she not understand that? Does Pickle not understand that?

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God... The person who refuses to love doesn't know the first thing about God, because God is love—so you can't know him if you don't love. This is how God showed his love for us: God sent his only Son into the world so we might live through him. This is the kind of love we are talking about—not that we once upon a time loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins and the damage they've done to our relationship with God. 1 John 4:7-10 (esaajr@asia.com)

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 20 2008, 09:38 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

QUOTE(justice4jesus @ Feb 20 2008, 08:33 PM) *
Thus admitting that Danny himself is also a crook!

Walked face-first right into that one, didn't we, now?!

Huh? I said "She is just as much a crook as you would like to make Danny out to be."

Where do you get anyone "admitting"?

If Danny is a crook, then Linda is too. If Danny is not, then she is not.

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Feb 20 2008, 09:51 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 20 2008, 09:38 PM) *
Huh? I said "She is just as much a crook as you would like to make Danny out to be."

Where do you get anyone "admitting"?

If Danny is a crook, then Linda is too. If Danny is not, then she is not.

Are both of their names on the papers, or are they not?

Was this criminal activity, or was it not?

You said that Linda "IS just as much a crook as you would LIKE to make Danny out to be", thus giving the appearance that you are stating that Linda is indeed a crook while maintaining that Danny is not guilty of any criminal activity and is just being falsely accused.

As has been stated before in these threads....it's all in the wording.

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 20 2008, 09:53 PM
Post #26

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Shiny Penny)
And I've told you before that however Linda may feel, that she was so trusting, and wishes she had read the papers...if we assume that something was done wrong with the transaction...the courts could careless about all her pleas of trusting. She signed the papers...she is equally liable. End of story. Does she not understand that? Does Pickle not understand that?

You're missing the point. No one doubts the authenticity of one's willing signature. However, we could understandably doubt the crookedness of a trusting soul who was taken advatage of. The point is, you may not know or understand the circumstances, so therefore the term "crook" is out of order in reference to Linda even though the liability may stand. The other thing is that if one can prove they didn't understand what they were signing, the intentions, or far reaching effects, the validity of a document can sometimes be reversed. The image of crookedness is automatically reversed.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Feb 20 2008, 10:01 PM
Post #27

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Feb 20 2008, 11:53 PM) *
You're missing the point. No one doubts the authenticity of one's willing signature. However, we could understandably doubt the crookedness of a trusting soul who was taken advatage of. The point is, you may not know or understand the circumstances, so therefore the term "crook" is out of order in reference to Linda even though the liability may stand. The other thing is that if one can prove they didn't understand what they were signing, the intentions, or far reaching effects, the validity of a document can sometimes be reversed. The image of crookedness is automatically reversed.

LD,

Now that is a rather acrobatic approach to logic. Why so invested in defending Linda's "innocence," "victimization," "lack of common sense," . . . it is rather odd that having no real connection to all of this that you would take such an aggressive and dogmatic role in protecting Linda . . . It is time for you, and others who have done likewise, to face the fact that Linda is not the "idiot" you portray her as - she obviously was intelligent enough to get to where she did, therefore she was intelligent enough to understand what she was signing - it's time to face facts, she isn't/wasn't the poor unaware victim you would like to portray her as - or she would like you to portray her as. She knew what she was doing.

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 20 2008, 10:08 PM
Post #28

500 + posts
Group Icon

I can appreciate your opionion, FHB.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 20 2008, 10:09 PM
Post #29

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Fair enough answer. Thanks.

QUOTE(Ian @ Feb 20 2008, 10:30 PM) *
Because I distinctly remember reading it on PACER in an exhibit Mr Pickle filed within the past two weeks, but there are 5 open cases right now, in several states, and lots of documents within those 2 weeks.

I do not want to paraphrase what I read, and risk repeating something in error though, so it would be best if the letter could be quoted.

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 20 2008, 10:28 PM
Post #30

500 + posts
Group Icon

Please note the nature of the words expressed below...
QUOTE(FHB)
....defending....protecting...face the fact...portray...obviously...she was intelligent enough...poor unaware victim...She knew what she was doing.

Can there be any doubt this is of the same strong-arm crowd that hung an emotionally messed up wife out to dry, probably trembling in excitement to see her signing papers, losing face, losing employment--all without legal counsel? Perhaps even denying her?

Who was left to defend her, kind sir? Jesus?

--------------------

+Quote Post

31 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 10:43 AM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church