Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20348&st=450 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 11:43:44 AM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

31 Pages V  « < 29 30 31  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rumors, Lies, & False Accusations Travel With Joy, Confronting AT and Gailon with Truth
bonnie
post Mar 15 2008, 07:46 PM
Post #451

Welcome Newbie

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,782

appletree,

Our family went thru a very serious, long drawn out lawsuit. While the attorney's are of course the ones that handle the legal aspect such as subpoena's, at no time did they act independent of their client's knowledge. Every action was discussed with the man paying the bill. It sounds from what you say, DS has turned all over to the attorney's and remains aloof of any action.
Not sure about the rest here, but I do not believe you.

Bonnie
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 15 2008, 08:08 PM
Post #452

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

Count me in, Fran! I am ready to do battle!! This whole mess disgusts me. I would so love to see you post the financial data you have collected!!

QUOTE(Fran @ Mar 15 2008, 05:32 PM) *
I would like to ask that all who stand behind the investigation of Danny Shelton and 3ABN, please post a comment of your support for truth about everything, yes even the financial aspects.

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 15 2008, 08:11 PM
Post #453

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

I don't believe a word of it either, Bonnie. What I do believe is that these subpoenas have, or will, backfire and create an even bigger mess for DS.

From your posts here and at AT, I gather you have faced quite the struggle. I hope it turned out well for you and your family.

QUOTE(bonnie @ Mar 15 2008, 08:46 PM) *
appletree,

Our family went thru a very serious, long drawn out lawsuit. While the attorney's are of course the ones that handle the legal aspect such as subpoena's, at no time did they act independent of their client's knowledge. Every action was discussed with the man paying the bill. It sounds from what you say, DS has turned all over to the attorney's and remains aloof of any action.
Not sure about the rest here, but I do not believe you.

Bonnie

This post has been edited by Snoopy: Mar 15 2008, 08:14 PM

+Quote Post
inga
post Mar 15 2008, 11:21 PM
Post #454

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

There have been so many allegations and so many things that simply look bad that, for the sake of 3ABN and the Seventh-day Adventist church, both public and private affairs surrounding Danny Shelton, who has been said to be "the face of Adventism," must be investigated thoroughly. If he is as innocent as he claims, he has much to gain. If not, it would probably be wise to come clean before such an investigation happens.

As I've said before, God has a way of dealing with sins, and it's not covering them up. God's way is the only way to get rid of guilt and the associated stress.

QUOTE(Fran @ Mar 15 2008, 05:32 PM) *
I would like to ask that all who stand behind the investigation of Danny Shelton and 3ABN, please post a comment of your support for truth about everything, yes even the financial aspects.

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Mar 16 2008, 01:41 AM
Post #455

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(inga @ Mar 16 2008, 04:21 PM) *
There have been so many allegations and so many things that simply look bad that, for the sake of 3ABN and the Seventh-day Adventist church, both public and private affairs surrounding Danny Shelton, who has been said to be "the face of Adventism," must be investigated thoroughly. If he is as innocent as he claims, he has much to gain. If not, it would probably be wise to come clean before such an investigation happens.

As I've said before, God has a way of dealing with sins, and it's not covering them up. God's way is the only way to get rid of guilt and the associated stress.

Bring it on. Time that EVERYTHING is brought out in the open. If they had nothing to hide, they wouldn't be playing dodge-em-cars. If DS and 3abn were as innocent as they claim, theyd be hanging it all out for everyone to see.

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Mar 16 2008, 07:48 AM
Post #456

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

I agree.

I remember one time my Momma thought I had taken my Daddy's wallet. Now this wasn't even in my character; but it was missing and they couldn't find it.

My Momma talked of "beating me" into giving it up.

My Momma then talked about tearing my room up to find it.

I didn't care. I knew I didn't have the wallet.

My Momma commenced to tearing up my room. Flipped bed. Tore out drawers....pulled stuff off shelves....
then.....she headed toward me. Heck why lie - I ran....but she caught me.

Just as she was about to deal the blow my Daddy jumped from behind a door and said..."I FOUND IT! IT WAS SITTING ON THE TOP OF THE DRESSER UNDER MY UNDERSHIRT!"

My Momma's hand dropped...she just looked at me....and I just looked at her. I went to my room and began to clean it back up. She came in to help and I said "no...I'll do it...." - Momma's reply....

"No. I was in the wrong....I gotta help you...."

As we cleaned the room back up I was kinda smug. I knew I didn't have the wallet. I wasn't gonna confess to nuthin' that I didn't do....but I let her (she actually bum-rushed) tear the room down and I would have taken the beating.....

MORAL: If you know you ain't done nuthin' in the end it will come out in the wash - one way or another. Put it all out there on Front Street and get it over with. If...IF the financial records are dirty - then it will be seen. However if...IF the financial records are clean that will be seen too.

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 16 2008, 09:34 AM
Post #457

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Mar 16 2008, 06:48 AM) *
I agree.

I remember one time my Momma thought I had taken my Daddy's wallet. Now this wasn't even in my character; but it was missing and they couldn't find it.

My Momma talked of "beating me" into giving it up.

My Momma then talked about tearing my room up to find it.

I didn't care. I knew I didn't have the wallet.

My Momma commenced to tearing up my room. Flipped bed. Tore out drawers....pulled stuff off shelves....
then.....she headed toward me. Heck why lie - I ran....but she caught me.

Just as she was about to deal the blow my Daddy jumped from behind a door and said..."I FOUND IT! IT WAS SITTING ON THE TOP OF THE DRESSER UNDER MY UNDERSHIRT!"

My Momma's hand dropped...she just looked at me....and I just looked at her. I went to my room and began to clean it back up. She came in to help and I said "no...I'll do it...." - Momma's reply....

"No. I was in the wrong....I gotta help you...."

As we cleaned the room back up I was kinda smug. I knew I didn't have the wallet. I wasn't gonna confess to nuthin' that I didn't do....but I let her (she actually bum-rushed) tear the room down and I would have taken the beating.....

MORAL: If you know you ain't done nuthin' in the end it will come out in the wash - one way or another. Put it all out there on Front Street and get it over with. If...IF the financial records are dirty - then it will be seen. However if...IF the financial records are clean that will be seen too.

DrRe, this is a beautiful example of how to conduct one's self when unjustly accused. I know many of us have had incidences in our lives that enable us to identify with what you went through. I know I sure have! How we face those traumatic events develops and defines our characters, to some degree. Thank goodness your father found that missing wallet before you had to take an unjustified beating!

Your experience is also an apt example of how not to go about conducting an investigation. Your momma was certain that you must have taken that wallet. She was so sure of it that she was willing to harshly threaten, and even take those aggressive actions against you. No matter her allegations, you knew in your heart what the truth was.

It is the same in this very saga. The accused on both sides know the truth of their guilt or innocence in their hearts. God also knows. The evidence may appear clear, but are any of us certain that we know the whole truth? What if, after all this mess of accusations and allegations, there is proof to the contrary sitting atop a dresser under a T-shirt? How far will each of us going in tearing up the other's rooms?

So, while the grand calls are being made to muster for a righteous battle, consider the words of Proverbs: "There is a way that seems right to a man..." Perhaps it is time to follow a more Divine path.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 16 2008, 11:17 AM
Post #458

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

At some point the Divine may do what He has done a number of times in the past. He only bears so long with man's perversity.

+Quote Post
inga
post Mar 16 2008, 11:31 AM
Post #459

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(PeacefulBe @ Mar 16 2008, 10:34 AM) *
Perhaps it is time to follow a more Divine path.

When I read my Bible, it appears that the "divine path" includes, confession, repentance and restitution.

Whatever else may have been done wrong, the evidence of some wrong-doing is clear enough on sites like http://www.investigating3abn.info/

Considering that site is largely a collection of evidence, the lawsuit to shut it down is, in itself, evidence of wrong-doing, IMO.

Gailon Joy and Bob Pickle may have to apologize for some of the language they used. I don't know.

God can only bless when we stay clearly within His will. Sometimes that's clear enough. Other times it takes a lot of prayer to see clearly.

+Quote Post

31 Pages V  « < 29 30 31
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 10:43 AM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church