Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13244&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:43:15 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sda Church Discipline, re: questions, arguments and misconceptions in regards to 3ABN issues
from-the-pew
post Apr 13 2007, 01:02 PM
Post #46

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,132

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Apr 13 2007, 02:57 PM) [snapback]191295[/snapback]

3abn Today credits Jesus Christ as the Supreme Provider. I believe I have seen that on other programming as well.

I have too. I was streaming a cooking show this past Monday that had Jesus Christ at the top of the credits.

Ah, me. I never noticed the hair. In fact, I usually don't notice that sort of thing - unless a stray zephyr sends it tumbling.... Although - there was that Academy faculty member way back when... He only wore his toupee to church. The rest of the week, he went sans hair. Now, THAT I noticed!

This post has been edited by from-the-pew: Apr 13 2007, 01:04 PM

--------------------
Pssst! Hi! It's me... no, no, not over there....
I'm over here... sittin' in the pews.... that's me, in the corner - out of the spot light.... I ain't got no connections. I ain't got nobody to call... All that "inside information" - don't mean a thing to me a'tall.
Yup, that's me, in the corner, I'm a stockholder in the pews. Havin' to dig through all the nin-com-piddy, to find a fact or two...
I just don't wanna believe it... it just makes me wanna cry... I'm just afraid we're gonna lose 3abn, no matter who's wrong or right...

I'm sorry... I couldn't help it... I just had this music playing in my head... I got a bit carried away - ok, a LOT carried away...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Apr 13 2007, 05:41 PM
Post #47

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,536

Happy Sabbath ALL
Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:43 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church