Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11679&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:46:51 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hal Steenson And John Lomacang, Power
Chez
post Dec 24 2006, 10:45 AM
Post #106

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,417

QUOTE(Ed White @ Dec 24 2006, 11:34 AM) [snapback]165304[/snapback]

Richard this "we" you tell about are you going to have those people by your side for support when really needed? Just because you were schooled into this bogus thought by others doesn't mean you need to stay in the shallow in of a wadeing pool with them, launch out into the deep, become informed! Click on that link I gave of Edson White above and print it out on paper and un plug your computer for a day and go read this letter with a hanky among your bee hives and return with something to say with substance instead of just shooting from the hip.

Aren't you guys offtopic.gif?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Dec 24 2006, 10:58 AM
Post #107

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Chez @ Dec 24 2006, 10:45 AM) [snapback]165308[/snapback]

Let's see. What was the topic of this thread?

Ah, yes. Hal Steenson chopped John Lomacang up into little pieces with that email he asked to be circulated. That was because John had preached a sermon advocating a futuristic interpetation of the trumpets, and then after John had reportedly said he was going to apologize, he instead on the air said he had nothing to apologize for.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Dec 24 2006, 11:09 AM
Post #108

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Pickle @ Dec 24 2006, 11:58 AM) [snapback]165313[/snapback]

Let's see. What was the topic of this thread?

Ah, yes. Hal Steenson chopped John Lomacang up into little pieces with that email he asked to be circulated. That was because John had preached a sermon advocating a futuristic interpetation of the trumpets, and then after John had reportedly said he was going to apologize, he instead on the air said he had nothing to apologize for.

Ah yes.... now I remember.... and someone else told of a sermon preached by somebody which had also "refuted" John.... and had promised to check out what was actually said by each and get back to us.... and while sitting around waiting for that to happen.... things wandered a bit far from the topic.... But I don't recall who it was.... Yoo Hoo..... Whoever..... are you ready with your report yet? uhm.gif

This post has been edited by watchbird: Dec 24 2006, 11:10 AM

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Dec 24 2006, 11:34 AM
Post #109

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

According to you all teaching in the SDA school system are bogus so I have no idea which one you might be referring to. I don't expect to have anyone by my side when it's really needed, other than the Creator.

Ed I fully admit our schools are far from perfect, I have tons of problems with what goes on in our schools, however I'm not so overcome by irrational hatred that I don't also see the good. Your hatred of our schools borders on pathologicaly scary.

Ed you are always bringing up past wrongs, especially when it comes to our schools. I prefer to live in the present to make the future better. Rehashing past wrongs and holding grudges accoumplishes nothing.

Becoming informed does not mean turning against the church as you seem to imply. Being informed does not meen thinking the way you do. I'm very informed, enough to know there are a lot of great thing happening in our school system. Are you informed enough to know about the people being Baptized as a result of our teenagers giving Bible studies? Or witnessing in the public schools? Or having an intense Love of the Creator?

Richard

QUOTE(Ed White @ Dec 24 2006, 11:34 AM) [snapback]165304[/snapback]

Richard this "we" you tell about are you going to have those people by your side for support when really needed? Just because you were schooled into this bogus thought by others doesn't mean you need to stay in the shallow in of a wadeing pool with them, launch out into the deep, become informed! Click on that link I gave of Edson White above and print it out on paper and un plug your computer for a day and go read this letter with a hanky among your bee hives and return with something to say with substance instead of just shooting from the hip.

Oh maybe biggrin.gif But, well I just get upset whenever anyone attacks something I love. What can I say? Sorry?

Richard

QUOTE(Chez @ Dec 24 2006, 11:45 AM) [snapback]165308[/snapback]

This post has been edited by Richard Sherwin: Dec 24 2006, 12:13 PM

+Quote Post
Chez
post Dec 24 2006, 12:14 PM
Post #110

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,417

You guys are too much and I love you all!!! roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
Ed White
post Dec 24 2006, 12:20 PM
Post #111

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group:
QUOTE(watchbird @ Dec 24 2006, 11:09 AM) [snapback]165316[/snapback]

Ah yes.... now I remember.... and someone else told of a sermon preached by somebody which had also "refuted" John.... and had promised to check out what was actually said by each and get back to us.... and while sitting around waiting for that to happen.... things wandered a bit far from the topic.... But I don't recall who it was.... Yoo Hoo..... Whoever..... are you ready with your report yet? uhm.gif

As I remember it was Jay Gallamore that came in to do damage control against a sermon that John & his wife must have prayed about as they were studying out the 7 trumpets in the future, heaven knows how to answer a sincere request like that. Also how to provide comfort from Jesus the Comforter when the big guns in leadership are brought out to suppress his spark of truth he was able to introduce on 3ABN network.
I have never heard this rebutal, but I am sure John has one even better thats being suppressed. Jay may somday learn himself that it is impossible to fight error with more error. Only truth can do that ! And it maybe a while yet until these words of Jesus have a complete fulfillment. "Every plant which my Father hath not planted shall be rooted up."

This post has been edited by Ed White: Dec 24 2006, 12:24 PM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Dec 24 2006, 01:19 PM
Post #112

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ed White @ Dec 24 2006, 12:20 PM) [snapback]165328[/snapback]

I have never heard this rebutal, but I am sure John has one even better thats being suppressed.

Super. Then maybe he can come over to the 7 Trumpets thread and share it. You want to invite him?

This post has been edited by Pickle: Dec 24 2006, 01:19 PM

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Dec 24 2006, 01:41 PM
Post #113

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Ed White @ Dec 24 2006, 11:20 AM) [snapback]165328[/snapback]

Snip...
I have never heard this rebutal, but I am sure John has one even better thats being suppressed. Jay may somday learn himself that it is impossible to fight error with more error.

So now it appears that you are agreeing that John Lomacang was preaching error. It's hard for me to keep track of what you believe.

Only truth can do that ! And it maybe a while yet until these words of Jesus have a complete fulfillment. "Every plant which my Father hath not planted shall be rooted up."

I am patient enough to wait and see just which ones He roots up when He is ready.

As far as the issue of the 7 trumpets is concerned I will read what each of the sides here offers and then I will continue to study the Bible and SOP myself, praying that the Holy Spirit will help my mind discern the truth.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Ed White
post Dec 24 2006, 02:59 PM
Post #114

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group:
QUOTE(Pickle @ Dec 24 2006, 01:19 PM) [snapback]165335[/snapback]

Super. Then maybe he can come over to the 7 Trumpets thread and share it. You want to invite him?

Pickle you invite him and J. Gallamore also, surely they could find time to utter a few word here. John would have to utter his glimmer of truth in the dark recesses of the night however as his paycheck is on the line if his truth get out. I would sure like to read the email from Hal telling an Ordained SDA minister that he was wrong as though he would know the difference.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Dec 24 2006, 03:03 PM
Post #115

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ed White @ Dec 24 2006, 02:59 PM) [snapback]165349[/snapback]

Pickle you invite him ....

I think you had better do the inviting. John still hasn't replied to my emails of October 3, 10, 16, and 17.

+Quote Post
Ed White
post Dec 24 2006, 03:29 PM
Post #116

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group:
QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Dec 24 2006, 01:41 PM) [snapback]165341[/snapback]

So now it appears that you are agreeing that John Lomacang was preaching error. It's hard for me to keep track of what you believe.
I am patient enough to wait and see just which ones He roots up when He is ready.

As far as the issue of the 7 trumpets is concerned I will read what each of the sides here offers and then I will continue to study the Bible and SOP myself, praying that the Holy Spirit will help my mind discern the truth.

Peaceful I like this healthy approach & glad you reminded us of our great need to the One that will lead us into all truth. As we walk in the light as an added bonus He will weed us of all error, because one day soon "all of God's people will see eye to eye..." Isaiah 52:8
Sound like you will be looking for that day as well.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:46 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church