Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14245&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:30:53 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Lawsuit Continues., This is where we are, and what is happening.
PeacefulBe
post Jul 21 2007, 06:41 AM
Post #31

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jul 20 2007, 11:42 PM) *
As Adventists we are saturated in endtime event theology. We hear that our brethren will be our worst persecutors. We hear that they will deliver us up to the secular courts of law to be dealt with, as the religious authorities did in the years of the inquisition. We hear that there will by spying, lying, and that the offending religious powers will claim that salvation comes by Jesus, but through them. We hear that those who don't bend the knee to them will be sought after and persecuted. We hear that there will be credible claims of miracles by false representatives of Christ. We hear that there will be deceptions that could lead even the most astute away into putting a man in the place of God. We read in the Bible that there will be those who protest to the Lord that they have done many great things in His name (savedthru...) and he will say to them "depart from me ye workers of iniquity. I never knew you." It seems that our theology may be more on target than I ever thought.

Beartrap,
Wow! You have been paying attention!

Now, to further complete the picture, who will push for, or perhaps even issue the death decree?

Interesting way to spread the Three Angels' Messages...

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jul 21 2007, 03:06 PM
Post #32

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jul 21 2007, 02:41 PM) *
Beartrap,
Wow! You have been paying attention!

Now, to further complete the picture, who will push for, or perhaps even issue the death decree?

Interesting way to spread the Three Angels' Messages...

Strong indication that the final persecution will commence from our own midst. Let's pray and beware!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jul 21 2007, 07:25 PM
Post #33

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

The next date and time to stand before the judge will be Monday, July 23, at 3:30 PM. FYI

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jul 22 2007, 02:33 AM
Post #34

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(lurker @ Jul 21 2007, 07:09 AM) *
If they request the hard drives from Pickle and Joy then they haven't learned anything.

Every time they try to attack, more facts come out which leaves the attackers with mud on their faces.

If they bring the hard drives into court, the issues that Pickle and Joy have so far restrained themselves from bringing out on Save3ABN and which they have documentation for on their computers as well as having the documentation stored in other places will be fair game in court.

Of course, that may not be a bad thing.

Lurker;

You are so right!

IMO I don’t believe Danny is the brightest bulb in a socket. However, I do not think that Danny is brave enough that he would request Joy and Pickles hard drives.

I do not believe there is ANY WAY DANNY WANTS THAT INFORMATION BEING EXPOSED TO THE JUDGE! Instead, he would use Garwin McNielus’ money, or 3ABN donor’s funds to destroy that drive!

If the information is gone, it is no longer a threat! Why do you think someone keeps burning my drives? Surely Gailon and Joy are smart enough to have Safety Deposit Boxes at an undisclosed Bank! Keeping Data only at your location is not good. They didn’t destroy any information on my drives about 3ABN. They didn’t even get any of my pictures or my genealogy! I only have programs on the C drive. I can reload those! My problem is that, for me, it is expensive to buy a new computer with extra security.

I have to admit, my first thought was to hack into 3ABN and erase some hard drives over there and cause some havoc! However, I let that thought go. I would be like the person that hacked me. Two wrongs never make a right.

No, they will NOT ask for those drives. Some people would burn buildings down to destroy what they can not get to. Some people do things like this, just for fun! Yeah they do. Why? Just because they can.

My opinion:
  • Doug Bachelor is not stupid.
  • Garwin McNeilus is not stupid.
  • Don Schneider is not stupid
  • Jan Paulsen is not stupid.

Do we honestly believe these folks don’t know what is going on? I believe they know!

Now just why do these intelligent men back Danny Shelton and his dubious activities? Think about it!
    1. IMO, Danny is holding them hostage through blackmail. He has the goods on someone and it has caused these fellows to protect some misdeed coming to light.

2. OR, these fellows know full well what is going on and they have a united front in hood winking Danny and leaving him high and dry at just the right moment privately. I prefer to think this is the case, even though it is using deceit as a tool. God is not deceitful. So no matter the reason, it is wrong.
There comes a day that any person will stop what they are doing. That is when the costs exceed the benefits. Each of those gentlemen still have benefits to reap or they would step back. All the way back!

Why do you believe Danny let the jet go? Do you think he did it out of the goodness of his heart? Could it be that the donor paying for it decided that the costs exceeded the benefits? Maybe so. I believe the day is very near where these fellows will consider the cost and benefit options. The scales are going to balance, and someone will be left standing naked in front of the world.

I do not believe, in any way, shape, or form, that these men are stupid! I do believe that each of them know the true Danny. They know! These people are smart enough to check out the information because knowing is safety. They know!

Also, Dr Phil comes to mind. People do what they do to get a certain result. Sometimes people never get the intended result, but keep on doing the same thing over and over again. IMO that would be Danny.

Now, how long will it take for those 4 men listed to figure out that the costs are reaching far beyond the benefits? It is my prayer it will be sooner than later!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Jul 22 2007, 03:59 AM
Post #35

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(Fran @ Jul 22 2007, 02:33 AM) *
Lurker;

I do not believe there is ANY WAY DANNY WANTS THAT INFORMATION BEING EXPOSED TO THE JUDGE! Instead, he would use Garwin McNielus’ money, or 3ABN donor’s funds to destroy that drive!

My opinion:
  • Doug Bachelor is not stupid.
  • Garwin McNeilus is not stupid.
  • Don Schneider is not stupid
  • Jan Paulsen is not stupid.
Do we honestly believe these folks don’t know what is going on? I believe they know!

OR, these fellows know full well what is going on and they have a united front in hood winking Danny and leaving him high and dry at just the right moment privately. I prefer to think this is the case, even though it is using deceit as a tool. God is not deceitful. So no matter the reason, it is wrong.
[/list]There comes a day that any person will stop what they are doing. That is when the costs exceed the benefits. Each of those gentlemen still have benefits to reap or they would step back. All the way back!

Why do you believe Danny let the jet go? Do you think he did it out of the goodness of his heart? Could it be that the donor paying for it decided that the costs exceeded the benefits? Maybe so. I believe the day is very near where these fellows will consider the cost and benefit options. The scales are going to balance, and someone will be left standing naked in front of the world.

I do not believe, in any way, shape, or form, that these men are stupid! I do believe that each of them know the true Danny. They know! These people are smart enough to check out the information because knowing is safety. They know!

Now, how long will it take for those 4 men listed to figure out that the costs are reaching far beyond the benefits? It is my prayer it will be sooner than later!

Interesting...the question about GM. Is he really funding the law suit and everything else? From the horse behind the horse's mouth....it seems to be the donors who are funding the law suit. Are the donors really that stupid? I don't think so. Someone could have a pretty hefty bill when the wind is done blowing.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jul 22 2007, 06:35 AM
Post #36

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Fran @ Jul 22 2007, 03:33 AM) *
No, they will NOT ask for those drives.

But they already told us in the Rule 26(f) Conference that they wanted access to our hard drives, and they filed a document with the court on Thursday complaining that we didn't want to give them such access.

Perhaps they felt that if they requested such access, we might go along with their wishes to put discovery information under seal.

But I intend to insist whenever opportunity arises that they stick with Dr. Walt Thompson's stated position: 3ABN has nothing to hide and wants full disclosure, and that's why they filed this lawsuit. It is absolutely wrong for these attorneys to thus violate Walt's stated, written position.

Someone has to demand that the board chairman's stated, written position be adhered to. So why not me?

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jul 22 2007, 07:06 AM
Post #37

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

This morning we re-read some challenging words for worship:

"When the truth of God is an abiding principle in the heart, it will be like a living spring. Attempts may be made to repress it, but it will gush forth in another place; it is there, and cannot be headed off." My Life Today, p. 207.

Lying wonders will not accompany the truth of God. Even if they try to hide the truth and use lawyers to conceal it, truth is there and cannot be headed off. It will prevail, at least in the final judgment. All of Garvin McNeilus' riches will never prevent final justice before the Ruler of the Universe. Thank God for that.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Jul 22 2007, 07:24 AM
Post #38

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

Johann,

Reminds me of a line from Heppenstall I read recently ...

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jul 22 2007, 06:35 AM) *
But they already told us in the Rule 26(f) Conference that they wanted access to our hard drives, and they filed a document with the court on Thursday complaining that we didn't want to give them such access.

Perhaps they felt that if they requested such access, we might go along with their wishes to put discovery information under seal.

But I intend to insist whenever opportunity arises that they stick with Dr. Walt Thompson's stated position: 3ABN has nothing to hide and wants full disclosure, and that's why they filed this lawsuit. It is absolutely wrong for these attorneys to thus violate Walt's stated, written position.

Someone has to demand that the board chairman's stated, written position be adhered to. So why not me?

They want the data, but they don't want anyone else to have it. That would be very dangerous for some people who up 'til now have remained in the shadows, eh?

My prayer: if they get the data, we all get the data. For safety's sake.

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jul 22 2007, 07:27 AM
Post #39

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Observer @ Jul 22 2007, 03:25 AM) *
The next date and time to stand before the judge will be Monday, July 23, at 3:30 PM. FYI

Lets pray that truth will prevail.

--------------------

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Jul 22 2007, 07:46 AM
Post #40

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

I've heard from FBI IT experts there are ways to permanently mess up a computer's history and certain stored data. Accidently clean, then recover, then recover with another program...or something lke that. If one side does it--like data mysteriously disappearing into thin air--gotta keep a level playing field you know.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jul 22 2007, 07:55 AM
Post #41

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jul 22 2007, 07:35 AM) *

I suppose, under those circumstances, you get access to the hard drives of each 3ABN Board member and associate?

I wonder what the Adventist leadership has privately told these people, only to later find it all in a courtroom.

This post has been edited by Panama_Pete: Jul 22 2007, 07:58 AM

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Jul 22 2007, 08:04 AM
Post #42

500 + posts
Group Icon

Oh boy, PanamaP, now you've started meddling...BTW, nice palindrome too, "a man a plan a canal panama."

This post has been edited by LaurenceD: Jul 22 2007, 08:15 AM

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jul 22 2007, 08:07 AM
Post #43

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Jul 22 2007, 08:46 AM) *
I've heard from FBI IT experts there are ways to permanently mess up a computer's history and certain stored data. Accidently clean, then recover, then recover with another program...or something lke that. If one side does it--like data mysteriously disappearing into thin air--gotta keep a level playing field you know.

I have nothing to hide regarding the 3ABN thing. But I have a duty to others to keep their confidential information private, information that has nothing at all to do with 3ABN. Like the late 1980's letter I wrote to a prominent individual pointing out some of the odd things he had said that my conference secretary couldn't verify.

And deleting all the data is not an option. It's just not.

So if Danny wants to search your house, do you burn your house down so he can't? Of course not.

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Jul 22 2007, 08:14 AM
Post #44

500 + posts
Group Icon

No, if an innocent victim takes refuge in your house, you don't burn the house down so that the Gestapo can't find them.

--------------------

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jul 22 2007, 08:32 AM
Post #45

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Johann @ Jul 22 2007, 06:06 AM) *
This morning we re-read some challenging words for worship:

"When the truth of God is an abiding principle in the heart, it will be like a living spring. Attempts may be made to repress it, but it will gush forth in another place; it is there, and cannot be headed off." My Life Today, p. 207.

Lying wonders will not accompany the truth of God. Even if they try to hide the truth and use lawyers to conceal it, truth is there and cannot be headed off. It will prevail, at least in the final judgment. All of Garvin McNeilus' riches will never prevent final justice before the Ruler of the Universe. Thank God for that.

I like that! Gush on, Truth!

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:30 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church