Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14245&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:30:51 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Lawsuit Continues., This is where we are, and what is happening.
Johann
post Jul 19 2007, 06:21 AM
Post #16

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(mikell @ Jul 19 2007, 05:52 AM) *
???

If Danny Shelton, through his lawyer, demands that Joy and Pickle must submit their hard-disks - with lots of private information - so they can be examined - what should they do?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Jul 19 2007, 06:51 AM
Post #17

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE(Johann @ Jul 19 2007, 06:21 AM) *
If Danny Shelton, through his lawyer, demands that Joy and Pickle must submit their hard-disks - with lots of private information - so they can be examined - what should they do?

Well, first, try to deny the request through a lawyer ... in the meantime, depending on the information ... particularly if it would put people in danger ... I might click the start menu, click all programs, click accessories, click command prompt, and type "format c:/" ...

Actually there are programs that do a much better job, because even a formatted drive can be recovered to a certain degree ... make a DVD-R backup and mail it to, say, Albania ...

They might get contempt of court; they'd have to weigh the consequences. I'd rather get contempt of court than contempt of God. dunno.gif

This post has been edited by SoulEspresso: Jul 19 2007, 06:52 AM

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jul 19 2007, 07:49 AM
Post #18

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Jul 19 2007, 07:51 AM) *
Well, first, try to deny the request through a lawyer ... in the meantime, depending on the information ... particularly if it would put people in danger ... I might click the start menu, click all programs, click accessories, click command prompt, and type "format c:/" ...

Actually there are programs that do a much better job, because even a formatted drive can be recovered to a certain degree ... make a DVD-R backup and mail it to, say, Albania ...

They might get contempt of court; they'd have to weigh the consequences. I'd rather get contempt of court than contempt of God. dunno.gif

you have a bonfire.... a really hot bonfire, roast some veggie marshmallows, and make sure everything thing is burnt good..... especially those pesky hard drives....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jul 19 2007, 01:32 PM
Post #19

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Clay @ Jul 19 2007, 06:49 AM) *
you have a bonfire.... a really hot bonfire, roast some veggie marshmallows, and make sure everything thing is burnt good..... especially those pesky hard drives....

At least one of us, who added a few bytes here and there on those hard drives, is not quaking in my boots at the prospect of being found out, just shuddering the tiniest mite. Crispy veggies marshmallows do sound awfully tasty, but the info on those disks has taken a lot of work to build up so please, don't be to hasty with the bonfire..

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Jul 19 2007, 10:34 PM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(Johann @ Jul 19 2007, 06:21 AM) *

Tell them we will pay them a visit if they go to the cell....and bring them some good veggie food. We promise to write everyday! The Albania idea sounds good too.

I would guess DS and company will try every way to get all the info they can on everyone everywhere and then bottle it up permanently...signed...sealed....and delivered to only the elite. This is his method of destruction. So sad.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jul 19 2007, 11:37 PM
Post #21

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(runner4him @ Jul 19 2007, 11:34 PM) *
Tell them we will pay them a visit if they go to the cell....and bring them some good veggie food. We promise to write everyday! The Albania idea sounds good too.

I would guess DS and company will try every way to get all the info they can on everyone everywhere and then bottle it up permanently...signed...sealed....and delivered to only the elite. This is his method of destruction. So sad.

They better be quick, They will reach in and destroy the hard drives for them. I have 5 here fried. Remove those hard drives right now! Send copies of the data to every media outlet you can think of. NOW! Do not stop and breathe. DO IT NOW> That goes for everyone of you! Unplug power and cables to your computer. Save all email on the servers. Save it as soon as you get it. Put it out of their reach. Start changing your passwords everywhere.

I received a letter from a company this week. An employee sold my bank account information and everything else you can think of. It is currently being investigated. My bank account is full of charges to my bank account. I missed the house payment over it. They sold my account number, address, name, phone, credit card info, everything. I checked my account, and sure enough, it is 6 pages long. I never had that many transactions! Most of them are from one source. PayPal. Yeah, eBay purchases. All pswds have been changed. My account is frozen until we get this figured out with the authorities. Danny loves using PayPal to gain $$$$'s. IMO, he has broadened his horizons!

Mark my words and READ MY LIPS, he has your info too. Start protecting it ASAP. Nothing is safe at this point in time. IMO Danny is getting very scared and desperate!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Jul 20 2007, 02:23 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(Fran @ Jul 19 2007, 10:37 PM) *

They better be quick, They will reach in and destroy the hard drives for them. I have 5 here fried. Remove those hard drives right now! Send copies of the data to every media outlet you can think of. NOW! Do not stop and breathe. DO IT NOW> That goes for everyone of you! Unplug power and cables to your computer. Save all email on the servers. Save it as soon as you get it. Put it out of their reach. Start changing your passwords everywhere.

I received a letter from a company this week. An employee sold my bank account information and everything else you can think of. It is currently being investigated. My bank account is full of charges to my bank account. I missed the house payment over it. They sold my account number, address, name, phone, credit card info, everything. I checked my account, and sure enough, it is 6 pages long. I never had that many transactions! Most of them are from one source. PayPal. Yeah, eBay purchases. All pswds have been changed. My account is frozen until we get this figured out with the authorities. Danny loves using PayPal to gain $$$$'s. IMO, he has broadened his horizons!

Mark my words and READ MY LIPS, he has your info too. Start protecting it ASAP. Nothing is safe at this point in time. IMO Danny is getting very scared and desperate!

???

Would that really happen?

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jul 20 2007, 05:46 PM
Post #23

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Fran @ Jul 18 2007, 04:10 PM) *
I have been told it is only guilty people who try very hard to hide everything. That, IMO, is what this whole case is really about.

That's what my Daddy used to say all the time....
"The truly guilty try to hide their mess....."
QUOTE(Ozzie @ Jul 19 2007, 02:57 AM) *
That is the saddest part of all... That Danny is reading, but won't pay attention till it hurts him too much not to... Sad that someone NEEDS to go through all that pain before they will humble themselves, repent, confess AND step down, as the so-called 'leader of 3abn' crybaby.gif

What an ego, that one must hang on at any price; no matter whether it's the right thing to do, whether souls will be lost or whatever. [b]I guess it's the kind of ego that helped him think up "Saved Thru 3ABN"!
sadwalk.gif [/b]

Not realizing that someone could be "saved" through 3ABN and the network still not be "run quite like it should be".....
Bless him heart....
sadwalk.gif
QUOTE(Artiste @ Jul 20 2007, 04:23 PM) *
???

Would that really happen?

I don't put nothing past nobody in the funky bunch....
yes.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Jul 20 2007, 07:48 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

Couldn't the same thing, hard disks, etc. be requested of Danny Shelton and/or 3ABN?

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jul 20 2007, 09:07 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Jul 20 2007, 08:48 PM) *
Couldn't the same thing, hard disks, etc. be requested of Danny Shelton and/or 3ABN?

Personally I don't think it would matter. After office equipment is swapped out, updated, or broken, it is rarely ever seen again. It's amazing how much has simply gone into thin air.

HOTY

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jul 20 2007, 09:55 PM
Post #26

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Johann @ Jul 19 2007, 07:21 AM) *

You mean people are going to ask?

Don't most people in America just confiscate what they want without asking?

Some people do it by breaking down doors.
Some people do it by breaking into cars.
Some people use wiretapping and electronic eavesdropping.

This post has been edited by Panama_Pete: Jul 20 2007, 10:05 PM

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jul 21 2007, 12:42 AM
Post #27

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

As Adventists we are saturated in endtime event theology. We hear that our brethren will be our worst persecutors. We hear that they will deliver us up to the secular courts of law to be dealt with, as the religious authorities did in the years of the inquisition. We hear that there will by spying, lying, and that the offending religious powers will claim that salvation comes by Jesus, but through them. We hear that those who don't bend the knee to them will be sought after and persecuted. We hear that there will be credible claims of miracles by false representatives of Christ. We hear that there will be deceptions that could lead even the most astute away into putting a man in the place of God. We read in the Bible that there will be those who protest to the Lord that they have done many great things in His name (savedthru...) and he will say to them "depart from me ye workers of iniquity. I never knew you." It seems that our theology may be more on target than I ever thought.

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Jul 21 2007, 04:50 AM
Post #28

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

Maybe we're looking at a dry run for end-time events? A shaking perhaps?

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Jul 21 2007, 05:36 AM
Post #29

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Jul 21 2007, 04:50 AM) *
Maybe we're looking at a dry run for end-time events? A shaking perhaps?

Agree......we are in it - troubling times.

As for the 3abn hard drives.....they would undoubtedly not comply with honesty and would use the same twisted approach and tactics they have been using all along.

As for Joy and Pickle...they have been transparent and upfront with all this and although they have nothing to hide, I am sure they are wanting to protect customers and correspondents who have nothing to do with 3abn. It would be an absurb request from 3abn to want their hard drives but one I can imagine they would make.

+Quote Post
lurker
post Jul 21 2007, 06:09 AM
Post #30

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

If they request the hard drives from Pickle and Joy then they haven't learned anything. Everytime they try to attack, more facts come out which leaves the attackers with mud on their faces. If they bring the hard drives into court, the issues that Pickle and Joy have so far restrained themselves from bringing out on Save3ABN and which they have documentation for on their computers as well as having the documentation stored in other places will be fair game in court.

Of course, that may not be a bad thing.

This post has been edited by lurker: Jul 21 2007, 11:46 AM

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:30 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church