Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20934&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 11:48:59 AM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Jim Gilley As President, How is he doing?
Johann
post Mar 8 2008, 04:09 PM
Post #1

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

This was posted todday on Advetist Talk:

There is clearly a new wind blowing at Three Angels Broadcasting Network, Inc. Staff reports are that Elder James Gilley is a clear breathe of fresh Air, compared to the Founder, former president and consulting, Home Building, director, Danny Lee Shelton.

Staff consistently compliment Elder James Gilley's open door policy, his warm and friendly and even very appreciative personality. Elder Gilley's sincere and heartfelt spiritual tone and that nasty habit of COMPLIMENTING STAFF on a job well done is clearly also greatly appreciated by staffers.

Some have commented that it helps to offset years of the reclusive, exclusive, barnstorming, arrogance and less than appreciative attitude of the prior president. Some have gone so far as to comment they see no need to keep the "drone" around anymore.

Staffers claim the working atmosphere is less terrorized, clearly more wholesome and productive and some have actually suggested they may be inclined to make it a career with the new President, Elder James Gilley.

On the other hand, reports abound that some Danny worshipping board members are less than happy with the choice of Elder James Gilley as the pre-eminence and dominance of Danny Lee Shelton wanes into the sunset. The concept of Christian Leadership under Elder James Gilley is out-weighed by years of dominance by the miracle producing, wife dumping, private inurement seeking, natural wonder of Thomsonville and the political gamesmanship they claim he was just so good at.

Until recently, Elder Gilley's detractors on the board felt "the annointed one" of Thompsonville had finely honed his political power and successfully brought the Shelton brand of poison pill politics into the denomination with a keen eye on cleaning out the denominational leadership of 3ABN detractors. Elder Gilley's detractors are clearly not happy to see the political powerplayer being set aside to acheive a new day of "Spiritual Correctness" being ushered in by the Elder James Gilley administration.

Elder Gilley's unique promotional trips to the churches has also gone far to improve a failing image of 3ABN. Instead of begging for money and speaking incessantly about the 3ABN miracle, Elder Gilley's old fashioned sermon style followed by prayer sessions and taking time to meet, listen to and pray with the folks is winning back many stockholders in the pews. Elder Gilley's "spiritual correctness" is clearly having a positive impact and will go far to repair the damage of the Shelton Shadow over 3ABN.

We trust that as the new era of Elder Gilley's "3ABN Spiritual Correctness" builds momentum with the stockholders in the pews that 3ABN must be open and transparent and accountable to the stockholders in the pews. Let us pray that Elder Gilley continues to maintain the open door policy to the stockholders and Elder Gilley will outlast and win over his detractors. 3ABN will be returned to "spiritual correctness"!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
appletree
post Mar 8 2008, 04:25 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 8 2008, 04:09 PM) *
This was posted todday on Advetist Talk:

There is clearly a new wind blowing at Three Angels Broadcasting Network, Inc. Staff reports are that Elder James Gilley is a clear breathe of fresh Air, compared to the Founder, former president and consulting, Home Building, director, Danny Lee Shelton.

Staff consistently compliment Elder James Gilley's open door policy, his warm and friendly and even very appreciative personality. Elder Gilley's sincere and heartfelt spiritual tone and that nasty habit of COMPLIMENTING STAFF on a job well done is clearly also greatly appreciated by staffers.

Gailon Arthur Joy

The only "wind blowing" is from Gailon. If, as Gailon says, Gilley is doing a good job and is very spiritual... then this should say volumes to the fact that Gilley supports Danny 100% though he knows all the facts and details of everything going on at 3ABN. He's not dumb. Did I hear this second or third hand? No Jim told me face to face of his support for Danny. The same support holds true for Union President Max Travino!

Joy is acting like the Danny "worshipers" are struggling with Jim being President. If they are Danny worshipers and Danny wants Jim there, then doesn't it stand to reason that the "worshipers" would tag along with Danny and support Jim as Danny does?

Joy does a lot of bluffing instead of providing real information. He takes a stab in the dark and hopes it is true. Remember when he posted that an "emergency" board meeting was called to see about a settlement with the IRS? The truth was that 3abn had not heard a word on any IRS findings so how could they be discussing any settlement?

Same MO for his Gilley post. Does it stand to reason that out of 140 employees that some may like Gilley's administration better than Danny's? Of course. That is a persons perogative. Gailon knows he isn't risking much to make that stab. Where he makes his mistake is then to go on with unrealistic embellishments and lies that Danny was terrifying employees, people were quaking in their boots....etc....All ridiculous. All untrue. I'm there...he isn't...

Keep blowing and going Gailon. These type of posts look beautiful in court records.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 10 2008, 02:04 AM
Post #3

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

Am watching 3ABN, and I like more and more of what I see. At the same time I have tried to get a close up evaluations of the work of the new president, Jim Gilley. There are definitely some positive changes taking place. He is not changing everything overnight, but one notices movements in the right direction.

Certain old-timers at 3ABN lament some of the things taking place. The old porch where Linda used to have her devotionals is no longer available, and some tears have been shed because of that. But this could well be a move in the right direction, because there are also other old items disappearing. Certain pictures and images that used to be seen again and again in former days. Less and less is it but a person or two, or a certain family that represents the face or image of 3ABN and Adventism.

Lets look forward. Growth is taking place.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 10 2008, 02:30 AM
Post #4

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

So much has been said about counselling. . .

A few minutes ago I heard Dr. Nedle say on 3ABN that counselling does not give greater relief than a placebo pill.

--------------------

+Quote Post
appletree
post Mar 10 2008, 03:38 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 10 2008, 02:04 AM) *
Am watching 3ABN, and I like more and more of what I see. At the same time I have tried to get a close up evaluations of the work of the new president, Jim Gilley. There are definitely some positive changes taking place. He is not changing everything overnight, but one notices movements in the right direction.

Certain old-timers at 3ABN lament some of the things taking place. The old porch where Linda used to have her devotionals is no longer available, and some tears have been shed because of that. But this could well be a move in the right direction, because there are also other old items disappearing. Certain pictures and images that used to be seen again and again in former days. Less and less is it but a person or two, or a certain family that represents the face or image of 3ABN and Adventism.

Lets look forward. Growth is taking place.

You mean the porch where DANNY & Linda used to begin every program?

As to your reference to old pictures and things (of course you mean of Danny and/or Shelton's) never fear. Jim doesn't make the "decorating" decisions and those who do always check with some of those "old presidents" to make sure the changes are OK.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Mar 10 2008, 03:39 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 10 2008, 02:30 AM) *
So much has been said about counselling. . .

A few minutes ago I heard Dr. Nedle say on 3ABN that counselling does not give greater relief than a placebo pill.

Then why has Linda raised such a stink about getting "correct" counseling. Possibly "correct" in her mind, at that time meant giving her permission to continue doing what she was doing??

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 10 2008, 08:44 PM
Post #7

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(appletree @ Mar 10 2008, 03:39 PM) *
Then why has Linda raised such a stink about getting "correct" counseling. Possibly "correct" in her mind, at that time meant giving her permission to continue doing what she was doing??

Appletree, you have no clue as to what Linda was thinking! No one does! Only she knows that! Leave her alone. She has nothing to do with the 3ABN MESS.. She has been gone for 4 years. Accept the fact she is gone and leave her alone! You do not seem to be able to accept or grasp that fact.

She wasn't doing anything at the time! How does one stop doing what they were not even doing? This is sick in my opinion!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 10 2008, 09:05 PM
Post #8

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(appletree @ Mar 10 2008, 03:39 PM) *

I have not heard Linda making a big "Stink" about "Correct" counseling much less anything else! We have only heard this from you, Danny, and the Dannyites. What difference does this make? She is no longer in the equation! This is really pathetic. You do this everytime someone talks about the financial dealings of Danny, 3ABN, eBay, Remnant Publishing, DLS Publishing, and lies of Walt Thompson and many of those previously mentioned. Get over it already!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 16 2008, 12:43 AM
Post #9

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fran @ Mar 10 2008, 09:05 PM) *
I have not heard Linda making a big "Stink" about "Correct" counseling much less anything else! We have only heard this from you, Danny, and the Dannyites. What difference does this make? She is no longer in the equation! This is really pathetic. You do this everytime someone talks about the financial dealings of Danny, 3ABN, eBay, Remnant Publishing, DLS Publishing, and lies of Walt Thompson and many of those previously mentioned. Get over it already!

Bump

--------------------

+Quote Post
inga
post Mar 16 2008, 10:37 AM
Post #10

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

I'm glad to hear that Elder James Gilley is treating employees better. I'm glad that the atmosphere around 3ABN is friendlier. I hope that means that "there's a new wind blowing."

But I believe that as long as 3ABN remains part of a lawsuit persecuting two individuals for publishing evidence of wrong-doing while Elder Gilley is CEO at 3ABN, Elder Gilley is part of the problem.

Just this last week, in a study with a Catholic young man, my husband pointed out that any organization that uses force to compel compliance with its belief system is not of God. God does not compel; only Satan compels. And if this lawsuit is not an attempt to compel Gailon Joy and Bob Pickle to suppress the evidence they have found (i.e. the truth about much that involved Danny Shelton), I don't know what it is.

If I have it right, Gailon Joy was approached in 2004 to see if he could help bring about some justice in the 3ABN situation. He refused to have anything to do with it, because he was a supporter of 3ABN. Only has he could no longer overlook the evidence coming to light, did he become involved.

Bob Pickle became involved because he does not believe in passing on hearsay. He picked up on one piece of evidence in 3ABN's favor that should be provable. He heard about concrete evidence for "hundreds of hours" of phone conversations between Linda Shelton and "the doctor." When he phoned 3ABN, he was assured that they had the concrete evidence, and he was welcome to look at it. Only when he demonstrated that he was actually going to come to take a look, did John Lomacang and Mollie (I believe it was) reverse their position saying that, No, he couldn't see the evidence.

So Bob smelled a rat and decided to investigate further. He turned up more evidence of wrong-doing by 3ABN administrators, particularly Danny Shelton, than he could possibly have dreamed of. The evidence was published at what used to be save3abn.com, which has now been purchased by 3ABN. But the information is still available at numerous sites, such as http://www.investigating3abn.info/.

Read through http://www.investigating3abn.info/ yourself to see why 3ABN is suing. Most of it is evidence, tied together with a bit of narrative. Sure, I wish the narrative were a little less hyperbolic, but it's the evidence that counts.

This is what Danny Shelton and 3ABN are trying to suppress. And they are doing it by the force of millions of dollars worth of legal harassment. Is this the method of Jesus? Or is it the method of him who was a liar from the beginning?

Is it right for an organization purporting to give God's last message of mercy to a dying world to cover up wrong-doing by using hundreds of thousands of dollars to harass two ordinary men who exposed evidence of wrong-doing?

You be the judge.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Pickle

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 10:49 AM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church