Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12554&st=195 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:31:49 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  « < 12 13 14  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Letter From Linda Shelton @ Www.lindashelton.org - Feb. '07, Linda Shelton demands the evidence be made public
SoulEspresso
post May 8 2007, 04:49 PM
Post #196

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE(princessdi @ May 8 2007, 02:10 PM) [snapback]194645[/snapback]

Ok, so now Steffan and Eirene(upon your return), Aletheia , Lee, FHB, and all the rest, please dont' ask anyone else to contact 3ABn. Nobody here is fool enought o believe that they will anwer the call or the email let alone the questions. Let it go!

BUT ... if all the members here and all the lurkers who haven't registered call and ask them ... maybe they'll make some additions to their FAQ page ...

3ABN phone
Phone: 618-627-4651
Fax: 618-627-2726

Office Hours
8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Central Time, Monday-Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Central Time, Friday

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post May 8 2007, 05:09 PM
Post #197

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

AMEN!!!

Early 2004 after hearing about those nasty emails that Walt sent out I wanted to find out for myself what was going on. After all 3ABN sent out the letters and email they should explain why they did it. All I got was a generic bland email from someone by the name of Mom Ford. I have no idea who Mom Ford is but as far as I was concerned it was like not receiving a reply from anyone. In my opinion Danny orchestrated the lies from 3ABN. From that I don't believe anyone who is admin at 3ABN can be believed.

I am VERY disappointed with the way 3ABN handled the whole situation. I stopped giving my meager funds to them and diverted to more worthy causes like Gospel Outreach. (GO does not keep any more than 10% of funds for office supplies. Rest go to missionary work to 10/40 window. Yes Dan Matthews was intervewed by Danny Shelton about GO) I don't have the full information with me. Basically they use people who already live in the country as missionaries and give a stipend to the missionaries to teach and give Bible studies ONE ON ONE the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I feel that my meager funds would go lot further than sending to Danny so he can fuel his jet or fuel his fancy truck.

sorry.gif got offtopic2.gif got a bit too happydance.gif

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Fran
post May 8 2007, 05:35 PM
Post #198

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

http://www.revenue.state.il.us/legalinformation/hearings/pt/pt04-1.pdf

Page 6 of 46

#10. The president’s duties include ... selecting, employing, supervising, and discharging personnel; ...

This is official and straight from the court findings document.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
mozart
post May 8 2007, 05:53 PM
Post #199

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

well, back in '04, i called and emailed about 3 or 4 times to ask "what happened to linda, where is linda, how is linda".
my daughter called and emailed and got nothng then wrote them snail mail and told them "we have a right to know more than 2 sentences about what happened to linda and how she is!".
recently i have share a dozen or more emails with WT and got nothing but spin.
so, any of you DS supporters got any more suggestions?

QUOTE(princessdi @ May 8 2007, 09:46 AM) [snapback]194618[/snapback]

Ok, so this is the umphteenth time we have heard Danny, and the clones mention about calling him and he weill answer. Please, somebody let's take up this challenge. Somebody call 3ABN, as for Danny(CFO, walt who ever), and say that Steffan and the rest of his supporters here at BSDA said we could call and get the answers to the questions he has list. Can somebody help us out here, and bring back are report. Once of their main claims is that nobody ever called Danny to ask him anything.............except Bob, who they then called a pest, etc., but hey at least we can take that out of their arsernal. What do you say? Somebody?

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 11 2008, 09:03 PM
Post #200

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Member No.: 712

It's like where's waldo?

Where's Linda?

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 11 2008, 09:04 PM
Post #201

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Member No.: 712

...and when is she going to get what she is asking for?

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 7 2008, 04:41 PM
Post #202

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 12 2008, 03:04 AM) *
...and when is she going to get what she is asking for?

when will justice be granted?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Ian
post Mar 7 2008, 05:43 PM
Post #203

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 7 2008, 05:41 PM) *
when will justice be granted?

Busy as a bee again, I see.. and on preparation day again...

As you aren't really adding anything to all these threads, I assume you are just compiling reading material for the Sabbath hours?

Need some help? wink.gif

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 12 13 14
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:31 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church