Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12410&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:36:49 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Proofs, Or Lack Thereof, A concern of causing false assumptions
husbandoftheyear
post Feb 9 2007, 10:58 AM
Post #106

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 10:39 PM) [snapback]176384[/snapback]

Hoty, why didn't you dispute those ,that told, that Danny said he was "going after" Linda and her supporters. Surely you were there. You know everything that goes on. You knew it was false yet did nothing to correct it. If that doesn't prove that you have your own personal ax to grind, then nothing does. Or, maybe you were actually not there at all and are just being "fed" I have heard from way more than 10 that they can't believe someone so 2 faced works among them. It appears to most there, that you are trying to help take down the ministry which in turn takes down their jobs. Good thing, that for now, you are anonymous because if the rest of the employees find out who you are, well, it won't be a pretty picture. People that thought you were a friend will feel betrayed and they will have been.

Did you happen to be at that farce of a worship, because I was. Stood there and prayed the whole time because I knew that Satan was at work, but it was THROUGH and not AGAINST a select few in attendance. For a man to take his personal agenda, one that many in that circle knew nothing about, and plaster it all over company worship was disgusting at best and possibly even sacrilegious!

I don't know how many times I have to say that I am not trying to bring down 3ABN. And the assumption that if DS goes down, 3ABN will go with him is ridiculous. DS is not 3ABN. 3ABN is not DS.

If you are concerned about people talking, I think you should start with administration. THEY are the ones with the information. DS blabs everything he knows, and it's to the people closest to him, not the lowest in the group.

Exactly how do you think the emloyees will feel about DS when many of the accusations are proven to be true?

This post has been edited by husbandoftheyear: Feb 9 2007, 10:59 AM

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 9 2007, 11:30 AM
Post #107

Guests

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Feb 9 2007, 10:58 AM) [snapback]176799[/snapback]

Did you happen to be at that farce of a worship, because I was. Stood there and prayed the whole time because I knew that Satan was at work, but it was THROUGH and not AGAINST a select few in attendance. For a man to take his personal agenda, one that many in that circle knew nothing about, and plaster it all over company worship was disgusting at best and possibly even sacrilegious!

I don't know how many times I have to say that I am not trying to bring down 3ABN. And the assumption that if DS goes down, 3ABN will go with him is ridiculous. DS is not 3ABN. 3ABN is not DS.

If you are concerned about people talking, I think you should start with administration. THEY are the ones with the information. DS blabs everything he knows, and it's to the people closest to him, not the lowest in the group.

Exactly how do you think the emloyees will feel about DS when many of the accusations are proven to be true?

I can guess that if any of the accusations are true, then how could 3ABN exsist? I would say that it would be restructured from the ground up. According to this site. There is no one good, nothing good about 3ABN. So it will effect the little man all the way to the top, wouldn't you think? So there would not be the employees there that are there now!
Hiring new people, I mean if a person was to check into your back ground would it be clean as a whistle? So therefore who is worthy? I guess it would depend on who is restructuring the ministry to determine when and if God has forgiven. I don't want that job!!!

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Feb 9 2007, 11:36 AM
Post #108

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 984

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 9 2007, 12:30 PM) [snapback]176811[/snapback]

I can guess that if any of the accusations are true, then how could 3ABN exsist? I would say that it would be restructured from the ground up. According to this site. There is no one good, nothing good about 3ABN. So it will effect the little man all the way to the top, wouldn't you think? So there would not be the employees there that are there now!
Hiring new people, I mean if a person was to check into your back ground would it be clean as a whistle? So therefore who is worthy? I guess it would depend on who is restructuring the ministry to determine when and if God has forgiven. I don't want that job!!!

See, you're doing it again...this statement is a blatant untruth...several people have commented on the fact that they appreciate the message and mission of 3ABN, but have a problem with the self-appointed messenger and his dispicable methods... thumbdown.gif

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Feb 9 2007, 11:43 AM
Post #109

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 9 2007, 12:30 PM) [snapback]176811[/snapback]

First, welcome to BSDA. I know when I happened on this site that I looked at it and then didn't for about 6 months because I just couldn't bring myself to get involved. I guess I didn't really want to know...

Please forgive me if I sound rude, but you cannot honestly believe that organizations that function can not have serious matters going on in the background, right? How many times has it been shown to be the opposite. Think of Jim Jones, Enron, Watergate...there's a whole list out there. The only difference is that someone exposed these organizations to the world, while it hasn't happened for 3ABN on the same scale.

Please read the information presented here. It will take several weeks to get through it all, but I think it's necessary for anyone that begins their search here, that is, if that's what their purpose is.

(BTW, yes, my background is "clean as a whistle.")

HOTY

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 9 2007, 12:27 PM
Post #110

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 9 2007, 11:30 AM) [snapback]176811[/snapback]

of course you are here to tell us that there is much good at 3ab.... I think you are intimately involved with Danny, how long has this been going on?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 9 2007, 12:44 PM
Post #111

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

Re: "I can guess that if any of the accusations are true, then how could 3ABN exsist? I would say that it would be restructured from the ground up. According to this site. There is no one good, nothing good about 3ABN. So it will effect the little man all the way to the top, wouldn't you think? So there would not be the employees there that are there now! "

False. such would not be required.

If 3-ABN were to be restructured, it would require a major change in management. That is all.

When you restructure a secular business, you change management. You do not chnge the so called "little guy."

Sometimes that change only requires a change in CEO. Sometimes it requires changes in the Executive Board. Sometimes it requires further management changes. There is no one set pattern. But, it seldom goes down the ladder any further.

Yes, if 3-ABN were to be restructured, the majority of employees would be able to continue on as employees, if they wished to do so. Some might wish to leave. But, that would be their choice.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 9 2007, 02:36 PM
Post #112

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

******wwjd, personal aatacks are not allowed. Now I read Awsumtenors post and then read yours. Awsumtenor is expressing diagreement with the information you put forth, in great detail. You are attacking him as a peson in the bolded statements below. This is your last warning, and that goes for anywhere on this site. You will be suspended permanently without further notice*******

Now, with that out of the way, my response to your post is that it is your proof. youa re the one maintaining Linda had counseling, etc. You need to bring it. Everyone else who made accusations brought proof with them. Examples: 1)It was said they had Linda to sign a gag order and she was cheated, the order was posted for all to see and decide for themselves. It was true. 2) It was said that Tommy Shelton was removed from pastoring because of inappropriate advance toward boys. The letters from the Church of God, and victims, their mothers were posted for all to see for them selves.

You cna't just come up here and claim somthing and then make everybody to looking to verify your claims. Bring it yourself!

One other thing. At anytime, anyone of these individuals you mentioned could have come here and spoken their piece, still can. Theirs will be added anw eighed witht he rest of the evidence. You have the mis understood that everyone here only wants evidence that would exonerate Linda that is not true. Plus, I dont' see why Danny would hold anything back see as he is still taking about it to this day, making snide remarks, etc. Going around atalking about she was seduced by the Dr. is not sparing anything. He got proof, bring it!

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 8 2007, 10:49 PM) [snapback]176708[/snapback]

In His service,
Mr. J

I am NOT Danny. But go ahead and make your accusations, you have made many. There have been several posts yesterday and this evening by me with dates, names and papers that can be verified. Put them all together and someone has not been telling the truth. Hence, the origination of your accusations. As arrogant as you are mr. J. even you need to come down off of your throne and look at the facts. I will challenge, dare or even beg you to make phone calls to verify some of this. Even though you always think you are several steps above the rest of us, I don't think even you, would call Mark Finley a liar. Even you couldn't refute receipts and paper trails. Even you can't refute sworn testimonies. You can try, but it won't fly.

On the other hand mr. in love with himself, I nor anyone else has seen one shred of evidence from you to prove any of your allegations. All I have seen from you is a big ugly mouth repeating all the gossip and rumors you have heard here. Where is your proof, evidence, dates, verifiable facts ect ect.
I am sorry but all of your posts wreak with envy. It is beyond your comprehension how someone uneducated like Danny could be president of a world wide tv ministry when someone as knowledgeable and learned as you, is not. The only thing you can do is make allegations that he is there because of wrong doing. Do you think (obviously you do) that you, mr. j know more than asi, the board, the counselors, that did indeed counsel LInda, ASI, the pastors, Mark F, Doug B, David A., Wintley Phipps. and a host of other people that defend and stay with 3abn because they "do know" the "real truth". If you really believe that you know more than they do about the situation, if you really believe that you are smart than them, then you are far worse off than I could have imagined.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Feb 9 2007, 02:46 PM
Post #113

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 984

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 9 2007, 01:49 AM) [snapback]176708[/snapback]

In His service,
Mr. J

I am NOT Danny. But go ahead and make your accusations, you have made many. There have been several posts yesterday and this evening by me with dates, names and papers that can be verified. Put them all together and someone has not been telling the truth. Hence, the origination of your accusations. As arrogant as you are mr. J. even you need to come down off of your throne and look at the facts. I will challenge, dare or even beg you to make phone calls to verify some of this. Even though you always think you are several steps above the rest of us, I don't think even you, would call Mark Finley a liar. Even you couldn't refute receipts and paper trails. Even you can't refute sworn testimonies. You can try, but it won't fly.

On the other hand mr. in love with himself, I nor anyone else has seen one shred of evidence from you to prove any of your allegations. All I have seen from you is a big ugly mouth repeating all the gossip and rumors you have heard here. Where is your proof, evidence, dates, verifiable facts ect ect.
I am sorry but all of your posts wreak with envy. It is beyond your comprehension how someone uneducated like Danny could be president of a world wide tv ministry when someone as knowledgeable and learned as you, is not. The only thing you can do is make allegations that he is there because of wrong doing. Do you think (obviously you do) that you, mr. j know more than asi, the board, the counselors, that did indeed counsel LInda, ASI, the pastors, Mark F, Doug B, David A., Wintley Phipps. and a host of other people that defend and stay with 3abn because they "do know" the "real truth". If you really believe that you know more than they do about the situation, if you really believe that you are smart than them, then you are far worse off than I could have imagined.

I know one thing for sure...this is not what Jesus would do... no.gif

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Feb 9 2007, 02:51 PM
Post #114

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 830

Good question...is it being indirectly being suggested that Whitley Phipps and Mark Finley are co-conspirators and covering up something?

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
LadyTenor
post Feb 9 2007, 03:04 PM
Post #115

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 51

I see folks can't hang with the discussions here because failing to proving the veracity of one's statements is frowned upon....so they resort to the easier road, personal attacks!

This post has been edited by LadyTenor: Feb 9 2007, 03:06 PM

--------------------
Visit my blog--"Musings of a Black Scrapbooker"
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."
--John 14:21

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 9 2007, 03:21 PM
Post #116

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Not a good, question, Sarah. Go back and read. Wwjd is sugesting that these people are ready to make statement tot he fact that Linda was given counseling before the end of her marriage. They are in progress now of trying to get said statement from Mark Finley. No one is suggesting that any of them are co-conspirators to anything, In fact it is quite the opposite. These men are well respected and a word from them might shed some light on this. Wwjd is claiming they are willing to make the statements, and he is being told to bring it! Simple as that! I know you don't post or even keep up in this area. Please read everything in order to get a good understanding before posting here again.
QUOTE(simplysaved @ Feb 9 2007, 12:51 PM) [snapback]176863[/snapback]

Good question...is it being indirectly being suggested that Whitley Phipps and Mark Finley are co-conspirators and covering up something?

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 9 2007, 03:24 PM
Post #117

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(simplysaved @ Feb 9 2007, 03:51 PM) [snapback]176863[/snapback]

No one who has been critical of 3ABN administration has suggested such a thing.

However, some defending 3ABN have falsely suggested that those criticizing current admnistration are implicating Wintley Phipps and Mark Finley as well! mad.gif

This post has been edited by inga: Feb 10 2007, 12:38 AM

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 9 2007, 10:05 PM
Post #118

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Green Cochoa
post Feb 11 2007, 05:40 AM
Post #119

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,189

QUOTE(LadyTenor @ May 7 2006, 11:09 AM) [snapback]129628[/snapback]

Exactly why these threads are tired...when Clay started this one, I didn't realize it would become yet another 3ABN thread, but it has...I will not be revisiting this thread...I will leave it where I left all the other 3ABN threads...in the trash...

...I'm sure someone will respond to my somewhat harsh response, but I regret that I won't see it, since this is my last time looking at ANY 3ABN thread on this site...there are more interesting threads to follow up on...

wave.gif

QUOTE(LadyTenor @ Feb 9 2007, 03:04 PM) [snapback]176866[/snapback]

I see folks can't hang with the discussions here because failing to proving the veracity of one's statements is frowned upon....so they resort to the easier road, personal attacks!

Clay? roflmao.gif Is this... rofl1.gif ...tiresome? spoton.gif

Naw...it's just girlpower.gif cheer.gif right? roflmao.gif (You know, every woman has the right to change her mind...)

LadyTenor, please accept my apologies for laughing, it's just....ouch! tomato.gif Hey! sofa1.gif

--------------------
To copyright man's creation is to plagiarize God's gifts.

"Our salvation depends on a knowledge of the truth contained in the Scriptures." (COL 111.3)

+Quote Post
HUGGINS130
post Feb 11 2007, 05:56 AM
Post #120

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 339

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 9 2007, 10:05 PM) [snapback]176966[/snapback]

snack.gif

im back with you on these threads...back to...um... snack.gif lurkin

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:36 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church