Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11523&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:26:10 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Paula Eakins
Uncle Sam
post Nov 19 2006, 05:05 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,650

I heard a rumor that Paula has/had breast cancer? Does anyone have any information on this?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Nov 19 2006, 05:08 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

Who is Paula Eakins?

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
Uncle Sam
post Nov 19 2006, 05:09 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,650

Her and her husband have a health/cooking show on 3ABN.

+Quote Post
lurker
post Nov 19 2006, 06:05 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

Calvin's sister in law I think. I believe Curtis Eakins is her husband. Calvin if this news is so, please tell her we are praying for her.

This post has been edited by lurker: Nov 19 2006, 06:09 PM

+Quote Post
calvin
post Nov 19 2006, 06:06 PM
Post #5

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

Paula Eakins is my sister-in-law, Curtis is my brother. Yes, it is true, Paula has breast cancer. Keep them in your prayers.

+Quote Post
Servant
post Nov 19 2006, 08:57 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 889

I cannot adequately convey my sadness over this news. I have been very blessed by Curtis and Paula Eakins' ministry.

I will pray earnestly for them both and look forward to confirmation my - and others' prayers, have been answered. Please keep us posted.

This post has been edited by Servant: Nov 19 2006, 09:00 PM

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Nov 19 2006, 09:54 PM
Post #7

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Calvin Paula and Curtis are in my prayers.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Nov 19 2006, 11:47 PM
Post #8

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(calvin @ Nov 19 2006, 08:06 PM) [snapback]160797[/snapback]

Paula Eakins is my sister-in-law, Curtis is my brother. Yes, it is true, Paula has breast cancer. Keep them in your prayers.

I will be sure to keep them in my prayers. I especially enjoy watching their show. The interaction between Curtis and Paula is just so real and loving. God bless them...

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
Jvat
post Nov 20 2006, 08:00 AM
Post #9

Advanced Member

Member No.: 514

I am really sorry to hear about Paula and am also praying for her. So there is really no preventative action against cancer? Right? I say that knowing how Paula has been very careful about her health.

+Quote Post
summertime
post Nov 20 2006, 08:48 AM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(Jvat @ Nov 20 2006, 08:00 AM) [snapback]160824[/snapback]

I am really sorry to hear about Paula and am also praying for her. So there is really no preventative action against cancer? Right? I say that knowing how Paula has been very careful about her health.

Sometimes other factors cause cancer--geneology, happenchance and many others. But I, too, have found Curtis and Paula Eakins to be the best of the best. My brother-in-law who is a retired pastor, has always lived according to the health message and has always depended on the Lord to give him 'work for the Lord' has recently begun chemo for lymphatic cancer--one thing that we know for sure is that these 2 precious people who work for the Lord are under His wings and the purpose for all this is known only to God. I offer prayers for the Eakins family---I feel in my heart that Paula will be blessed by God.

+Quote Post
Chez
post Nov 20 2006, 08:54 AM
Post #11

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,417

Will you tell Paula and Curtis that we are praying for them? Would anyone like to set up a time of fasting and praying for God's will (I'm going to ask for healing) in this situation with Paula? Please let me know.

Chez

+Quote Post
Servant
post Nov 20 2006, 09:42 AM
Post #12

Advanced Member

Member No.: 889

Chez,

I wholeheartedly support your proposal. Please let me know when too.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Nov 20 2006, 09:46 AM
Post #13

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

I will tell Curtis and Paula of your warm thoughts and prayers. Curtis is a member here, I will encourage him to come online and read your responses. I will leave it to them for sharing more information on Pauls's condition.

FYI, Curtis id here is: hseminar. You can send them a private email from here by doing a members search and selecting "send email".

This post has been edited by calvin: Nov 20 2006, 09:58 AM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Nov 20 2006, 02:18 PM
Post #14

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(calvin @ Nov 20 2006, 05:46 PM) [snapback]160841[/snapback]

I will tell Curtis and Paula of your warm thoughts and prayers. Curtis is a member here, I will encourage him to come online and read your responses. I will leave it to them for sharing more information on Pauls's condition.

FYI, Curtis id here is: hseminar. You can send them a private email from here by doing a members search and selecting "send email".

Curtis and Paula have had one of the finest programs ever shown on 3ABN. Let's pray they will both gain health and strength to continue their ministry and be a blessing to many.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Truly Blonde
post Nov 20 2006, 02:21 PM
Post #15

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,160

While I havn't seen Paula & Curtis on 3abn, I do print out all their recipes. They have blessed me by that. I will keep her in my prayers.

The devil likes to work overtime and if he can get people who are really trying to live according to God's plan in Edan the happier he is. After all if someone is really trying to eat right and then gets cancer many people will look at them and say, See it doesn't work, God doesn't know what He is talking about and they will go on their merry way. Satan must be really happy now. God is STILL the stronger and He can overcome anything that Satan can throw at us and turn it into something REALLY GOOD!!!!! Let me know about the fast and praying.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:26 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church